Impressed with collectors content

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Impressed with collectors content

I did not expect that my extra 10 dollars would get me all of this -- it felt like Christmas! Over 20 hours of Unreal Ed 3 information, it's amazing. That and the Unreal Anthology is a very nice addition, I needed a new UT2004 DVD as my original is scratched.

So, thanks Epic. I may not be happy with the interfaces' current look, but I am very happy with the extras included in the purchase.

After watching two hours of bonus content, I think I'll start installing the game now. See you folks online!

Hehe a dedicated map maker soon to be

First watch the vids then install lol

Comment

yeah i feel the same

Comment

Indeed. It is well worth the extra cost.

Comment

CE has Unreal Anthology ? OMFG
          From Wikipedia
          Unreal Gold version 226, including:
          Unreal
          Unreal Mission Pack: Return to Na Pali
          Unreal Tournament Game of the Year edition, version 436, including:
          Bonus Packs 1-3
          Unreal II: The Awakening version 2001
          Unreal Tournament 2004 version 3369, including:
          Editor's Choice Edition (Bonus Pack 1)
          MegaPack (Bonus Pack 2)
          At last I'm going to play Unreal, Na Pali, and Unreal II. I have UT GOTY already

Comment

The CE is going to give us a lot more mappers. It's gonna be great.

Comment

anthology is a bonus deal going for people that buy from ebgames/gamestop.

And yes, I like the bonus material. Worth the 10$

Comment

Yes, I agree that the bonus material is worth it. I've been mapping for UT2k4 for a long time and the bonus DVD helped me back then so this was a no brainer. The little color book is cool too!

Comment

kinda reminds of purepwnage when jeremy gets his halo 3 and wants to watch the extra content instead of playing the game.

Comment

Yes, I agree that the bonus material is worth it. I've been mapping for UT2k4 for a long time and the bonus DVD helped me back then so this was a no brainer. The little color book is cool too!
                    Does it teach you how to make that homer simpson skin?? Like the one from 2k4!!

Comment

i love the prospect... i acn already map, but now i will have a lot more stuff i can use.

btw: b4 it said "10 hours" on the eb website. are there actually 20 HOURS?

Comment

Agreed. I would gladly have paid 100 for this. First off, UT3 is well worth the 50 bucks, and then this awesome Collector's Edition stuff makes me want to shell out another 20 bucks.

Then Anthology came with the deal. Perfect for me, since I've missed out on so many sweet mods due to not having any Unreal games... and I think Anthology sells for around 30 anyway (and it comes with a soundtrack from those games too!), but this makes me want to pay an extra 30.

Yet, this only cost me 60 bucks? Thank you, Epic.

Only thing that bummed me out... mine came with a nice big scratch in the tin, right on the front

[shot]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v422/DEMONIIIK/BadScratch.jpg[/shot]

Comment

Originally posted by 13XBMSPEC View Post
                          I did not expect that my extra 10 dollars would get me all of this -- it felt like Christmas! Over 20 hours of Unreal Ed 3 information, it's amazing. That and the Unreal Anthology is a very nice addition, I needed a new UT2004 DVD as my original is scratched.
                          You get 20 hours worth of Unreal Editor tutorials with the Collector's Edition? How many DVDs does that come on? I thought it was just a single DVD.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottUT View Post
                            anthology is a bonus deal going for people that buy from ebgames/gamestop. And yes, I like the bonus material. Worth the 10$
                            Do you get the Anthology if you buy it at a bricks 'n' mortar Gamestop store?

Comment

It's a DVD-Rom. They're compressed vids, (wmv i think) but are in decent quality. And yeah, in the intro they mention 20 hours... I didn't check, but I don't doubt it.

Comment

Working...
                              X