Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't play anything other then single player!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't play anything other then single player!

Okay this is strange. After installation I wanted to go check out some of the artwork and general layout of the maps. So I go to instant action. I setup my game rules, # of bots, difficulty, etc. When I get to the screent hat says begin mission I click yes and then I hear the noise that sounds off when the map is supposed to load. But thats all that happens! I just get a sound. Its actually kinda funny.

No map loads and I stare at the menu. So I think, okay maybe its a driver issue and the game isn't liking my video card driver (latest forceware drivers)
    So I go to see if Singleplayer will work and it does. So its not a driver problem.

I mean am I missing something here? Do I have to beat single player first or something? Do I have to login a second time? I mean whats the deal? If its me doing something stupid thats fine. I do stupid **** sometimes. hahah
    But I don't think this is one of those cases. Anyways I am a shooter veteran going all the way back to Hovertank 3d. Yeah been around for a while. So I've played about every multiplayer shooter out there (thats worth playing of course) So if I can't figure it out then its not prominent or broken.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Even feedback like this doesn't happen to me. Just so I know its not me. haha

Heres my specs.

AMD X2 4800 proc Socket 939
    2 7900 GTX Video Cards running SLI
    Corsair XMS DDR 400 2 Gigs
    2 74 Gb Western Digital Raptors in Raid 0
    Asus A8N SLI Deluxe Mainboard
Working...
X