"wtf? no custom eye color? OMFG CONSOLEZ21!!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"wtf? no custom eye color? OMFG CONSOLEZ21!!"

I for one am sick and tired of everyone blaming every minor flaw of UT3 on the fact that it's also coming to consoles. I just read a tech support thread where someone was experiencing game crashes during movies, and the next post was some loser commenting on how 'poor graphics' were somehow the fault of the PS3 and the XBOX360.

Yes, some aspects of the game are obviously dumbed down, namely the UI and the lack of customization. But jesus, some of you people are just getting carried away here. The finger can't always be pointed at console gamers. The community hatred towards them is unjustified and unwelcome. The simplification's already been discussed to death, everyone knows about it, and we don't need half the front page of the forum covered with posts about it. Epic's already responded about the UI.

If you think it was a bad design decision, go read a book on business management and get back to me. Companies use what time and resources they are given to appeal to the broadest consumer base possible. Deal with it.

Yeah, probably a useless post, but I really wanted to say something.
Working...
X