DVD Only?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Only?

hey, i cant seem to find a cd version for this game, my computer only has a cd drive...

Im assuming there is no cd version of this game, so im gonna ask this question that can hopefully get answered without violating ToS, and if i do for some reason... sorry, i just need to know.

I am planing on buying this game through a retail store for the Serial number, however.. if i download this via torrent, and put in the serial from the retail version that i bought, will i be able to play online with no interruptions?

thanks in advance. Also if you cant answer this question on these boards, please pm me

You will spend more money on the **** game than a new DVD drive...

Comment

It'll work, but to be honest, you might as well throw down the money to buy a cheap DVD drive just to save the hassle of doing this. In before this thread is deleted.

Comment

thanks for the quick reply! I am actually upgrading this computer in 2 months, hence the reason why im not buying anymore hardware/changing anything. The download itself isn't a hassle for me, just a few extra hours. And as far as i know, this will be the only time where i will need the dvd drive from now up til when i upgrade.

thanks again!

Comment

Everyone should have a DVD drive by now.

Besides - installing off one disk rather than 6-8 CD's is alot easier after a reformat.

Comment

dvd only?

no actually.

you can legally dl it through direct2drive.

Comment

More clearly -- it's not available in CD format.

Comment

Working...
              X