No announcement yet.

I Am P***** Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm ****** off too! I got the game home today, installed it and got a error message that say's "UT.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close". So I removed the game and re-installed it, and still the same thing happens. I also installed it on my wife's PC and I still get the same message. Can someone please shed some light on this problem?
    System specs would help, also the game is not built for on board video and requires at least a 7000 series geforce or 1600 ati series.

Comment

The name of the forum is "general chat." I think that leaves some leeway as to what you can talk about. And this is in the arena of UT3.

@Im a Chef: Why did you have to mailed to your house? I pre-ordered mine at the store. It was waiting for me today.

Comment

haha, and right after the guitar hero III bundles

Comment

I never have time to pick it up when I leave its around 9 10 in the morning and when I get home its around 11 at night 6 days a week but thank god I have these 2 days off I just might got to best buy and get first thing tomorrow morning.

Comment

Wow, you've got a crappy work schedule. Makes sense now tho, Gamestop doesn't open until 10.

Comment

this is not myspace

/thread

Comment

lol its just hard to do anything and I wanted ever since I heard about it and I was going through gamestop again which already had two strikes on them but this is the last time I am ever going to order online from them again. I will just pick it up when I get the chance but I am going to best buy and getting one tomorrow to make it a lot easier just bought online and gong to get it as store pick up thank god.

Comment

Working...
                X