I Am P***** Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Am P***** Off

Okay I just cam home to see the package sitting on my bed and I was very happy but as soon as I grabbed it something did not feel right because it felt real light. I opened it and it was only the anthology and not the actual game I am ****** now of only getting the anthology. I emailed gamestop in a heartbeat telling them why I did not get the game today. I better get a good answer and I am also going to my local gamestop to get a free copy and if they ID me I will literally yell at them. boy IM ****** RIGHT NOW THEY BETTER HAVE A REALLY GOOD EXPLANATION!!!!!!!!!!!!

If they ID you? Maybe you shouldn't have this game anyway.

Comment

good luck ...i don't think you will have a good explanation?!?!

Comment

Sounds like Gamestop is screwing things up bigtime.

Comment

I am just as old as everyone else in here bought all my parts alone and I guess my user name doesn't say it all think before u type. And they better have a good explanation cause if not I will ***** them out and threaten to sue them for not giving the customer there product.

Comment

Originally posted by Im a Chef View Post
            I am just as old as everyone else in here bought all my parts alone and I guess my user name doesn't say it all think before u type. And they better have a good explanation cause if not I will ***** them out and threaten to sue them for not giving the customer there product.
            my ignorance to age translator reads...

15 years old

Comment

Originally posted by Im a Chef View Post
              Okay I just cam home to see the package sitting on my bed and I was very happy but as soon as I grabbed it something did not feel right because it felt real light. I opened it and it was only the anthology and not the actual game I am ****** now of only getting the anthology. I emailed gamestop in a heartbeat telling them why I did not get the game today. I better get a good answer and I am also going to my local gamestop to get a free copy and if they ID me I will literally yell at them. boy IM ****** RIGHT NOW THEY BETTER HAVE A REALLY GOOD EXPLANATION!!!!!!!!!!!!
              chase it up mate. surely theyr gona understand. but MAN, that is bad. hope all goes well for you

Comment

u know what most of these people are young guns in here so y do i even bother with this.

Comment

...before u type...
                  Dead give away.

Comment

Originally posted by Reise View Post
                    Sounds like Gamestop is screwing things up bigtime.
                    And whats new about that...?

Comment

to be honest this past year gamestop has screwed up huge get this the first time I pre ordered madden and got it on time and as soon as I put it in the disc is not readable I called them up they said u can return it for a new one so I said ok. The second time was halo and the people who bought that all knew that the cd was scratched at least they said that publicly. And this is the third strike against them they ship out something I can care less about and leave the actual game there, talk about having bad luck with them.

Comment

Don't pre-order things that you aren't downloading online.

Comment

So, why is this rant on an Epic forum? Epic can't help you.

And, on the bright side, all of the games in the Anthology have great UIs.

Comment

I'm ****** off too! I got the game home today, installed it and got an error message that say's "UT.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close". So I removed the game and re-installed it, and still the same thing happens. I also installed it on my wife's PC and I still get the same message. Can someone please shed some light on this problem?

Comment

I know epic can't help me and I already got all the unreals lol. I just want to let people know I think epic did a great job with the game (demo I am saying) I know there another forum like this but its the opposite way I just want to let you guys know and see what your reaction is cause this is a forum about this game

Comment

Working...
                              X