Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was I supposed to get from Gamestop?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What was I supposed to get from Gamestop?

I pre-ordered at an actual store and picked it up today.

Was I supposed to get the unreal anthology and the character unlock code?...

Because I didn't.

You were.

Comment

I had to ask them when I picked up mine. They didn't seem to know anything about it. Luckily I brought a printout from their webpage to show them. He had to call another store to verbally tell him the unlock code for me. He couldn't find any Unreal Anthology either. After I left he called my house to say he found the Anthology so I went back to get it. Just wierd the Gamestop had the bonus extras advertised on their website for months and the store employees were unaware!

Comment

Free unreal anthology.
        you can just type 'unlockallchars' in the console to unlock all characters.

Comment

Go back tommorow and tell the person in charge. Also take a printout of website for proof.

Comment

great... now i cant go back till Monday because I'm heading out of town early tomorrow morning.

How much you wanna bet I won't get it now?

They should learn how to do their **** job.

When I showed up they still had all the games taped up in boxes because the guy "didn't know it was coming out today and thought that was overstock of other games that didn't need to be opened".

FAIL.

Comment

If they don't let you get it now just bring proof of purchase and a printout of their website, and if they still won't give it threaten to sue them.

Comment

Gamestop/EBGames are the worst for keeping their employees up-to-date.

I was considering getting a job at a local one (need a part time one) and actually be the only one in the loop about things, since 98% of the EBGames I've been to are utterly hopeless.

Comment

I got the anthology but they didn't know anything about the character unlock code. I am going back tomorrow and I am not leaving without it!

Comment

I couldn't get the unlock code or the Anthology. I even called them and they said that since it was not at $0.00 as a free purchase they could not get it for me. I said well that's false advertisement it says it on the website. He said he will look into it and get back to me. I was like whatever.
                    Mischa.

Comment

I ordered it from Gamestop with next day shipping. Anthology (that does not include UT2003) and UT3 showed up. I have not seen the unlock code for the character which I was also supposed to get.

Comment

Yeah, same for me. I had to tell them that the Anthology comes with it. Stupid! I didn't even bother about the unlock code... I figured someone would post it here so...

Comment

Originally posted by BiscuitWaffle View Post
                          great... now i cant go back till Monday because I'm heading out of town early tomorrow morning.

How much you wanna bet I won't get it now?

They should learn how to do their **** job.

When I showed up they still had all the games taped up in boxes because the guy "didn't know it was coming out today and thought that was overstock of other games that didn't need to be opened".

FAIL.
                          Whohooo overstock. What an insult. What is he doing in a place called "Gamestop" anyway ?

Comment

Working...
                          X