GoGamer Preorder Experience?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GoGamer Preorder Experience?

Has anyone else used GoGamer for preordering items before? I definitely got the best deal for the full version...$60 (including shipping) for the CE plus a free t-shirt =)
    The only problem is that I don't think my package has even SHIPPED yet. I'm not a big fan of their system online and I even considered canceling the order just so I could pick one up today in person, but then I'd be paying $60 + tax and no T-shirt.
    My status has apparently changed to "sourced" which I believe means that GoGamer has sent my order to the supplier who will in turn ship it to me. I don't know if this is included in shipping time or what, but it's kindof annoying since everyone is playing while I'm the last one on these forums =P

Lol...I guess that's a "no".

Comment

I canceled my pre-order today and just bought it directly from a local Best Buy.

Comment

Yeah, I wanted to do the same, except GoGamer "can't guarentee" that an order will be canceled once it's reached "sourced" status. Which basically means I'm stuck because if I tried to cancel, they'd still have it shipped, and then charge me if I wanted to send it back. And rather than have two copies of this title, I guess I'm going to have to sit out until then.
        I just hope the holiday weekend won't delay my package further =(

And allow me to quote from the tech support I received from GoGamer:

"We it is being processed so we can change anything on the order at this time."

Despite the fact that is not a complete sentence, do you think that means I CAN or CAN'T cancel my order? Sheesh.
        I would not recommend using this supplier. Surprised that Epic advertised them on their direct website O_o.

Comment

I pre ordered the CE from them and my status just updated to sourced today.

Comment

Well, based on their delayed response times and up to "5 days until updated" disclaimers in fine print, I suppose I'll just stick with them. Otherwise I'm sure restocking fees will be flying hi.
            I just hope it gets here tomorrow. I won't make it through a long weekend without being able to kill someone dressed in red.

Comment

UPDATE: I received the shipment notification! It has either shipped by USPS parcel post or USPS Priority mail, it didn't specify which. I sure hope it was priority mail because it's cheap and is like 2 day delivery!

Comment

Yeah, I just got an update as well. Mine was sent FedEx but from CA! I sure hope it gets to Chicago tomorrow, but I highly doubt that. Which blows b/c I'll have to wait till Friday assuming no deliveries on Thanksgiving. Talk about poor timing =(

Comment

Working...
                X