coret without doors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

coret without doors?

coret without doors. man, do you know how WRONG that is?
    get the same person to do scandi without doors

screens? I WANT SCREENS I WANT CORET!

Comment

No dear the popsickle man didn't have strawberry, raspberry will do fine.

Comment

Yeah it feels kinda weird that there are no doors. Otherwise great remake though.

Comment

haven't seen any moving doors on any map atm. Can unreal engine 3 do moving doors? :P

Comment

Originally posted by ]NIN[ View Post
            haven't seen any moving doors on any map atm. Can unreal engine 3 do moving doors? :P
            Yep. There are moving elevators and the doors and elevators are the same thing in the Unreal Engine...all movers...only difference is the direction they move.

Comment

I thought the preview image showed doors in the game too!

Comment

Originally posted by hawkwind View Post
                coret without doors. man, do you know how WRONG that is?
                get the same person to do scandi without doors
                subjective, subjective, i hate these threads.. can you explain why exactly its wrong? In ut99 the doors encouraged camping, why is that a good thing?

Comment

Originally posted by eckz View Post
                  subjective, subjective, i hate these threads.. can you explain why exactly its wrong? In ut99 the doors encouraged camping, why is that a good thing?
                  There's always going to be some kind of camping going on, know where they camp and KABOOM!!!

Comment

subjective, hehehehe.
                    doors have purpose. they slow you down AND protect you when you have made the right choice. if you chose poorly, you are dead. someone met you with a flack cannon in the face. if someone is chasing you, you get through the door, turn around and GREET them. doors do many things.
                    archways are pretty ornaments that have no function

No dear the popsickle man didn't have strawberry, raspberry will do fine.
                    ah , a cynic. sorry, while you are redoing a classic with a beautiful light show, don't forget the doors.

Comment

When i first played coret I was very disoriented. Once I found the armor behind the wall it all became very clear. I just had to have a reference point. Honestly it's a surprisingly accurate remake. I don't really care about the doors personally.

Comment

Working...
                      X