No announcement yet.

Unlockable Characters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can unlock all characters using "unlockallchars" in the console, no need for codes.

Comment

Your post doesn't say anything about equipment. What's up with so few characters?

Comment

ok i want to unlock people but my console isnt showing and it did for the demo so i dont know whats going on? can you guys help me get my console to actually show cause i have tried the shortcut thing and have looked for console disabled in the ini's but i have no clue thanks

Comment

F10 = console.

ExcaliburXVII: Already told you multiple times, the only stuff unlockable in the game is 10 characters +1, NOTHING ELSE.

Comment

Making chars for UT 3 takes a long time. High poly count etc gotta make low poly count models and rig all animations etc.

Comment

thanks krill

Comment

Unstoppable: you seem to be forgetting that all you need to make a new character is a head.

Comment

Hey Krill that console command works but in multiplayer i'm defaulting to a default model. Is this because it ultimately needs to be edited somewhere in the ini? I was using Akasha for instance, but she won't show as my player to anyone in multi including myself.

I also noticed there's no guarantee you'll get to use necris vehicles on every warfare map unless there's some setting I'm overlooking.

Comment

No it's a bug, happens to everyone when you change teams etc, had it a couple of times without unlocking anything and with stock characters.

Comment

So something epic needs to fix. I was hoping there was some ini change like for Xan in the other UT games. Anyway to force necris vehicles to Warfare?

Comment

Some maps are necris, some have an optional necris setup, but no for the rest you'd need to edit them (quick work if you're not going for the whole scheme only the vehicles).

Comment

Working...
                        X