Unlockable Characters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unlockable Characters

Alright. I pre-ordered so really I should have these characters, but they were out of the cards. What do I have to do to unlock them? I'd heard it was just an .ini tweak or something.

Type 'unlockallchars' in the console.

Comment

are you serious? with 68 post, your definitely not new here.

You didnt have to make a new thread when your answers are on the 2nd page.

Comment

Epic Games Forums - View Single Post - Post characters screenshots here!!

Tada.

Comment

Originally posted by exil3 View Post
          are you serious? with 68 post, your definitely not new here.

You didnt have to make a new thread when your answers are on the 2nd page.
          Actually, I'm pretty new. Most of these are from the Gears forum, trying to get my Gears PC to work. Thanks for the help though, guys. Hopefully someone will find a way to unlock Kensai. He's who I'd use.

Comment

... If you read my post you'd know how.

Comment

Read the post, says he's bugged. I've got the rest. Since you're here, are there unlockable pieces of equipment?

Comment

No, no unlockable anything except the 10 characters and the 1 "bonus" he can be unlocked when you edit an INI file, my post says how.

Comment

scythe is so badass. i love that beast

Comment

I'm having trouble finding the CustomChar.ini file. I've looked everywhere that makes sense. Also, what exactly do I have to do? I know I have to remove the "true" from the two "bLocked=" under his name, but where does the code go?

Comment

I just quoted a section of the code, you don't need to replace all that, I just put it there to show how the final result should look.

C:\Users\<user>\Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Config in vista, in XP start from your My Documents folder and work your way from there.

Comment

Thanks. Seeing as the other's "bfalse=" value was still set to "true" I was expecting the rest to lock up. Seems like there are a lot fewer characters this time around. Any word on unlockable equipement? (Shoulders, boots, facemasks, etc.)

Comment

I already said no other unlocks of any kind. And all the other characters with true still are clones, duplicates of a unique character but with different default armor, no point unlocking them since you can take the proper character and change the armor like the clone's if you wish, (or any other permutation).

Comment

Krill, Alana is also in the copies you can buy from BestBuy (for anyone interested, the code is 'phayder')

Comment

woo! kyllian TY! (note: if this is false and i get sucked in, feel free to laugh at me)

Comment

Working...
                              X