No announcement yet.

So...Anyone actually played it yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waiting to find it in stock..... anywhere, no one has UT3 around here.

Comment

I will not post anything again

Comment

I've been playing all day. Its great. Looks great. Feels great. I had to go get the Nvidia drivers taht were release the 6th of november. My Game kept lagging and I found it to be the video drivers. I'm running Q6600, 4 gigs DDR2 800, 8800GTS 320 Superclocked and Vista 64 bit business.

I bought the game from Direct2Drive.com and downloaded it. Took about 3 hours to get it downloaded. Runs great now with the new drivers. Looking for UT players for our clan . We are a CS:S clan base but we started a UT3 side and are going to bring up at least 3 servers.

snaz
        fettigs@trinitro.org

Comment

Played offline a little and will play online after work,Had to spend a good bit of time tweaking my ini's first :/

Comment

Originally posted by HudsonC_TAW View Post
            Installled and been playing. First thing I noticed is it plays better than the demo i.e. no hesitations when grabbing weapons, User interface is still console like and the video settings have changed somewhat, Not number bars but Muted,Default, Vivid and Intense. I have an AMD 64 4000 and 7600 GS with 2 gigs of memory
            TAW the art of warfare TAW???

bounce

Comment

game is awesome

Comment

Wal-mart still doesn't have it...

Comment

Been playin it ever since I got it yesterday. It's damned amazing. I still had to use the fix for Nvidia drivers to make it run, just like the demo, but other than that, it's so ******* fun I don't know what to do with myself.

Well, there is one problem... other people. They're worse than the bots when it comes to the orbs in Warfare. People. Please. Take the orbs to the cap points. If you have their base linked, someone stay back and use the orb to shield the node... don't carry it with you to their core.

Comment

Working...
                  X