So...Anyone actually played it yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So...Anyone actually played it yet?

Lots of people are talking about picking it up, but I haven't seen any comments about the actual game. I'm installing it now, so I'll post some impressions in a while or maybe later tonight. :-P

While I got the UT3 right next to me, I can't play it until tomorrow with my 6600GT SLI since I have test on wednesday morning
    I should get new vid card but I am waiting to see how new 8800GTS vs 8800GT turns out...

Comment

I'm still waiting for my copy but I cant wait for it

Comment

Been playing it off and on for the past few hours now, the game runs fine except that every so often the game freezes for a few seconds, trying to figure out what could be the problem is. Single Player isn't on Call of Duty Caliber, but it's better than the Single Player campaigns for the previous UTs. It's interesting how Epic tried to rationalize capture the flag in the war situation of the campaign.

Comment

will be done installing in a couple minutes.... ill be lookin forward to kicking yalls asses

Comment

I`m playing UT3 for a couple of Days,and It`s the best UT ever made.
            The Feeling and Athmosphere from UT99 and the best Parts of UT2004 are there! The Maps are more solid and the Gameplay is excelent made

Comment

is awesome been playing for hours

Comment

Grrrr....I am at work until 8:30 tonight. But it is sitting next to my 'puter just waitin' for daddy to get home!! Ha.

The new vehicles look awesome but I am such a Manta kind of guy. We'll see. "VEHICULAR MANSLAUGHTER!!" I love it.

Comment

Installing as I type this =P

Comment

Originally posted by Jedediah View Post
                    Grrrr....I am at work until 8:30 tonight. But it is sitting next to my 'puter just waitin' for daddy to get home!! Ha.

The new vehicles look awesome but I am such a Manta kind of guy. We'll see. "VEHICULAR MANSLAUGHTER!!" I love it.

great to hear...I'm very excited...but only recently ordered from Newegg...any idea how long they'll take to get it??

man, I had a good time playing UTGOTY..then I went to nascar for a brief time and then to frickin EA Battlefield 2...where the strategy builds and competition and real comms was great...but the code suct whale butt....

now I'm ready for some fragg'in again...

I'll be looking for a group for competition I'm sure.....anyone have any suggestions??

I'm thinking just find servers with good pings and go from there....

see ya's out there.... BOunce

Comment

Originally posted by massakre View Post
                      Installing as I type this =P
                      Same here...Woot!

Comment

Installing as I type...

Comment

Waiting for it to ship. Had it on preorder from best buy so should be here tomorrow or the day after.

Comment

intstallation probs.

anybody had a problem with starting the game after you install??
                            my program quits responding when i tried launching it, im re-installing right now...

Comment

Installed here. Coret looks Great, its been kinda japanese-tech-ied...
                              It'll be interesting playing as a Krall...

Can't wait till someone mods in Bender, I have a blast with that silly bot...

Comment

Working...
                              X