tEh dAy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tEh dAy!

just like the title says. already up sitting around waiting for the hour to go pick up my copy. vacation starts today as well ...EFF YEAH! i did a complete overhaul of the pc last night aka reformat. seem like the hour will never come...lol

have fun waiting (for 2 more days)

EFF YEAH

Comment

why would he wait for 2 more days if he preordered (i assume) the game? it will be sitting there waiting at eb games or gamestop or wherever.

Comment

I'm so happy I'm going to go get it at 1pm..... so sad i cant run it LOL

Comment

Local EB store called... I can pick up my Mass Effect pre-order today, but they don't expect my UT3 CE until the 22nd.

Comment

ewww...that's not cool fortunately they called me and mine will be here today about 12 i'll play a few games for ya mort

Comment

Originally posted by Mort_Q View Post
              Local EB store called... I can pick up my Mass Effect pre-order today, but they don't expect my UT3 CE until the 22nd.
              actually i got a call from Gamestop last night. it was a recorded message. it told me to make sure to bring any game that was going to trade in back to the store, and my UT3ce copy would be ready today 11-20-07 @ noon.

Comment

I don't really have time to play games until the weekend anyway, so I'm not too bummed. Finals are in two weeks, and once those are marked, I have no classes to teach until January. Late night gaming returns!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WoLvErInE View Post
                  actually i got a call from Gamestop last night. it was a recorded message. it told me to make sure to bring any game that was going to trade in back to the store, and my UT3ce copy would be ready today 11-20-07 @ noon.
                  I got the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn14316 View Post
                    I got the same thing.

EFF YEAH!!

Comment

I received an automated phone call from Gamestop last night.

Ready for local pickup at 1pm today....yippie!

2 more days, I think NOT

Comment

Originally posted by robdabank
                        so did anybody get his copy today?
                        im from germany and have mine yet
                        but...need some special files to unlock the gore
                        let us now when its there ....

oh i forgot that that it isnt even afternoon in the states ^^

t-minus 3 hours and some change

Comment

Same here the lady said to come in the afternoon and she's gonna be dressed as Jester and come home with me to play UT 3. We're gonna take turns tho since there is no co-op in campaign mode.

Also I went by today in the morning but UPS guy isn't there yet. Also my store dosen't really have a lot of PC gamers so I should be able to get my CE. I did pay it in full already. I hope the lady is hot also.

p.s.
                          I'm only kidding about the lady duh!

Comment

Working...
                          X