Wheres WAR-ColdHarbour?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by booshack View Post
    Maybe if you complete the game on a higher difficulty?
    Haha, Nice one.

Comment

Nope... that's not part of Gateway. It must have been cut.

Comment

ok to bring an old thread back to life.... i would like to know where the hell this map is? its on the unrealtournament3.com homepage under the arena section..... do some retail versions have this map or what?

Comment

Maybe it's in the bonus pack.

Comment

well yea thats what i thought, but why is it on the homepage in the arena's section? that should be left for maps that only come in the retail, not as a bonus/expansion pack but its listed there.... which i think shouldn't unless its in the game somewhere

Comment

The official site also lists Malcolm as an opponent, complete with some of his ridiculous taunts. The site also does not mention the patch in any way, shape or form. It's almost as if it's the site for a slightly different game.

Comment

Xyx: I'm guessing it's done by a company hired by Midway, aka huge disconnect from Epic, a site's design and framework should be made by a third party if you don't have staff for it, but the content should most defiantly be as close to the first party as possible, if Epic wants to post links to the patch they should be able to do so faster on the site than on the forums, I'm guessing the patch links will appear on the site in a few days.

Comment

Originally posted by booshack View Post
                  Maybe if you complete the game on a higher difficulty?
                  Yes, then the mapfile is created out of nowhere.

Comment

Originally posted by fuegerstef View Post
                    Yes, then the mapfile is created out of nowhere.
                    It's actually compiled from a series of .txt filled with 1:s and 0:s on 10 floppies, only works if you insert the first floppy right after beating the whole internet in UT3 online.

Comment

Working...
                    X