Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wheres WAR-ColdHarbour?

http://www.beyondunreal.com/content/articles/206_1.php

here its listed as one of the maps, in the concept art but its not in the german version of the game, anyone know what happened to it? or is it something u have to unlock or something?

probably an unlockable map, or not in the german version? more likely to be an unlockable one tho

Comment

Just check the directories of the game.. if it has a file called WAR-ColdHarbour then then map exists, otherwise the game doesn't have this map.

Comment

just cuz it DID exist doesn't mean it made the cut. One of my "fond" memories was from UT2003...pre-release screenie after pre-release screenie were taken on a specific map (which turned out to be BR-ElectricFields) and then when the game came out, it was nowhere to be found. When people asked I believe they said that they could never get playable Framerates in it, so they scrapped it...

of course they brought it back for a Bonus Pack....

Comment

There are no unlockable maps, do you need it in bold and big font? You've been told time and time again yet it doesn't seem to stick, you can unlock 10 characters, 11 if you count Kensai, there are no unlockable anything else. There are no files associated with any additional content nor any ini entries.

Comment

Epic showed off some rocky ONS map screenies for the ECE. Never saw the light of day, as did another vaguely mentioned ONS map.

Comment

just wanted to make sure that i wasn't seeing things... or that i missed this map somehow....

Comment

Originally posted by VACkillers View Post
                just wanted to make sure that i wasn't seeing things... or that i missed this map somehow....
                It's a cool looking concept. I can understand why you were excited.

Comment

It was one of the maps i really liked the look of heh... oh well... maybe it'll come in a patch/bonus pack.

Comment

It does look a lot like one of the portion of DM-Gateway.

Comment

Originally posted by KriLL3.8™ View Post
                      It does look a lot like one of the portion of DM-Gateway.
                      One screenie does, but I don't believe the other screenie is part of Gateway.

Comment

hmm.. i didn't think it did

Comment

Just saying it's possible the part of the WAR map that was done was put into gateway, think about it, it's a perfect way of using 3 semi complete maps.

Comment

Originally posted by KriLL3.8™ View Post
                            There are no unlockable maps, do you need it in bold and big font? You've been told time and time again yet it doesn't seem to stick, you can unlock 10 characters, 11 if you count Kensai, there are no unlockable anything else. There are no files associated with any additional content nor any ini entries.
                            Maybe if you complete the game on a higher difficulty?

Comment

I know that's baiting, you'll not get me to say stuff to give me points.

Comment

Working...
                              X