Collector's edition content?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Collector's edition content?

Mark please tell us exactly what will the collector's edition have?!

Unreal Tournament III Collector's Edition Contains:

Collectible Hard Cover Art Book
    Behind The Scenes DVD
    Over 10 hours of Unreal Engine 3 Toolkit Video Tutorials, The History of Unreal Tournament & Behind the Scenes videos
    Limited Edition Collector’s Packaging
    Collector's tin with embossing and special printing.

Comment

I'm curious to know how limited it's going to be ?

Comment

uhh cant wait to get mine tomorowwwww

Comment

Not very limited, thank god. I can get one in New Zealand.

Then again, I preordered.

Comment

I'd pay extra just for a poster. That would've made the CE worth it for me. I have a space on my wall right behind my computer desk that it would've fit perfectly in.

Comment

poster would have been nice

Comment

Nice contents! I'd even pay €100 more for that CE!

Comment

Behind the scenes eh? So we can see what they were really doing while ignoring various amounts of player beta feedback.

Comment

And don't forget the 'in game' bonuses, with the standard version, you only get 16 million shades of gray, but with the CE, you get 16 million and 1, ROCK!!

Comment

Living in the Usa and I wish it had an extra gun and or extra characters oh well I probally going to stick with the regular version !

mikron

Comment

"This limited edition is encased in a special tin hard cover. Included is an Art Book featuring the flawless art style found in the vehicles, characters, weapons and environments that are signature trademarks of the Unreal Tournament 3 universe. In addition, the limited collector's edition includes bonus DVD extras, featuring:

* Unreal Engine 3 Toolkit Video Tutorials - More than 10 hours of in-depth tutorials about game modifications that can help players break into the game development business and on how to fix the UI
                        * The History of Unreal Tournament - Take a look at the history of Unreal Tournament, while hearing first-hand interviews with the creators and team behind the legacy to its current downfall.
                        * Behind the Scenes of Unreal Tournament 3 - Get a deeper look behind the making of the FPS giant and how the dedicated team at Epic Games created the worst of the series. "
                        * Gamepad for PCs

Comment

^^ LOL. Hopefully some patches will turn things around.

Comment

^OUCH!!!
                            *charlimiit

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet Otter View Post
                              * Unreal Engine 3 Toolkit Video Tutorials - More than 10 hours of in-depth tutorials about game modifications that can help players break into the game development business and on how to fix the UI
                              lawl

Comment

Working...
                              X