No announcement yet.

Will my upcoming computer run UT3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rebel7254 thanks for those forums tips, will take 2-3 years before i buy a new one tho but i will try and keep those names in mind

Comment

Originally posted by VonFIDDE View Post
      Guys i dont show off, i dont think 2500$ is that expensive for a computer and i dont expect to get the best one with that price tag. If you work and such 2500$ aint a problem and if you lack computer knowledge and the only source of info is from the one selling it, you dont really have a clue what you will get more then that he told me it would run cod4.

Requiments posted by companys aint really true, it never gives a really smooth and great performance feel. Well things could have changed but that was the case when i bought the computer i got now, and then they told me it would run BF2 with max setting without problems. but even tho i couldnt run it max when playing online ;/
      sorry i thought you were taking the **** been so many can I run the game post
      750W Chieftec if can don't get this psu ,HD will be fine but make sure it sata2
      psu Enermax /OCZ any good psu

And you will be rocking high res max on ut3

Comment

Originally posted by Dragon View Post
        sorry i thought you were taking the **** been so many can I run the game post
        750W Chieftec if can don't get this psu ,HD will be fine but make sure it sata2
        psu Enermax /OCZ any good psu

And you will be rocking high res max on ut3

Its allright i dont think i can change the 750w chieftec, was checking more info on the hd and its a Samsung HD501LJ 500gb 7200rpm 16mb sata 2. Hope this baby brings me alot of fun

Comment

Working...
        X