Couple things

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couple things

I downloaded the demo to see what kind of system upgrades I was going to need and was very happily surprised to find that I don't need anything. I'm still using a single core amd processor with 2.5 gigs of ram, an nvidia 8800gts and onboard sound (my audigy died) and the game plays like a raped ape on steroids. It loads a little slow but that's a fine trade off for wicked game play and speed.

Other thing, though I understand the need for pre-ordering the game to measure demand, I've found the for the impatient, like myself, pre-orders are a disappointment. You can usually get the game at the stores before it arrives at your home.

So yeah, this is my fan-boy thread. I've loved the unreal engine since it's first appearance with Unreal. I've played through every PC release at least twice. UT2k4 with the Onslaught gametype elevated the game to a whole new level. I've made my share of levels as well. I give a nod of respect to the devs and designers.

All the neighsayers that hate the game now I don't know what to say. The demo played exactly as I have come to expect from Epic and the Unreal franchise, brutally quick, outrageously mean, wickedly gorgeous, and totally insane... it is, Unreal.

I cannot wait to add this badboy to my shelf.
Working...
X