Question about Gameplay!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about Gameplay!!!!!

Can anyone please tell me if UT3 will feature a 3rd person view and melee weapons like in Unreal Championship 2, thank you for your help.

Third person on the hoverboard and in vehicles, no melee weapons.

Comment

you can get first person by typing behindview 1 in the console

Comment

Yeah, in instant action games behindview 1 is like perfect 3rd person. We can even aim vertically with it in this UT lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Danitai View Post
          Can anyone please tell me if UT3 will feature a 3rd person view and melee weapons like in Unreal Championship 2, thank you for your help.
          You could always do some research for yourself.

Having your hand held doesn't help you in life.

Comment

So typing behinview 1 will make the charecter go into 3rd person perspective, but I ahve two other concerns if I buy the game it will be on ps3 so will I be able to go into third pesron there? My second question is regarding melee weapons has there been confirmation that there will be none or are you guessing that from the evidence? Thank you for your help.

Comment

There are no more, fool. STFU.

Comment

Originally posted by Danitai View Post
                So typing behinview 1 will make the charecter go into 3rd person perspective, but I ahve two other concerns if I buy the game it will be on ps3 so will I be able to go into third pesron there? My second question is regarding melee weapons has there been confirmation that there will be none or are you guessing that from the evidence? Thank you for your help.
                other than the impact hammer.... no

idk if you could do behindview with a ps3. i don't see why you wan't it so bad. you can't aim.

Comment

UT3, unlike its previous games in the series allows for full aiming capabilty in 3rd person. No one centering their aim with behindview anymore :P.

Comment

Working...
                  X