Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's up with the preorder bonus character?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's up with the preorder bonus character?

I saw a preorder offer which gives you a female Iron Guard skin. Just wondering if this is unlockable without having to preorder the game.

you can unlock all the characters from the ini.. somewhere

Comment

Yes .

Comment

You can unlock Ariel (Iron Guard) and Alanna (Necris) "bonus characters" via .ini as already stated.

No need to buy into the bogus offer.

Comment

Silly store bonus offers.

Comment

The CE I'm about to order says you can unlock 2 characters with a code that's in the box.

I was going to buy the CE anyways

Comment

Originally posted by Entil'Zha View Post
              The CE I'm about to order says you can unlock 2 characters with a code that's in the box.

I was going to buy the CE anyways
              I'm only gettin' the CE for the UEngine Tutorrial DVD and Art Book

Comment

Im getin teh CE for everything... UE 3 tutorials, Art books, tin cases, the "i got the collectors" factor, everything...

i mean, come on, iv never got a CE game before, and id like UT 3 to be the FIRST lol

Comment

Originally posted by Green_Day_584 View Post
                  the "i got the collectors" factor
                  Common mistake, but that doesn't exist... I think your referring to the "I splurge money on meaningless shiney things" factor

Comment

Originally posted by Matfei View Post
                    Common mistake, but that doesn't exist... I think your referring to the "I splurge money on meaningless shiney things" factor
                    then how come ur doing the same? if the vids were worthless, why buy them with me?

OWNED.

Comment

Working...
                    X