Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ut 99 --- 2291?

Comment

still trying to remember exactly where/when i got introduced to thee unreal universe, but i do know that malcolm IS old, and that i miss being a warcow some times. And uc2 had some thing that required you kill innocent ghost type things?slaughter or some such thing...

Comment

And uc2 had some thing that required you kill innocent ghost type things?slaughter or some such thing...
        Nali Slaughter, is what the gametype was called. Those things you killed were Nali, a race of natives from Unreal 1.

Comment

WOW. Before reading this thread, I didn't even knew UC2 existed. Wait, what does UC2 stand for? I didn't even know Unreal 2 existed. I thought it was just UT99, UT2004 and UT3...

Comment

Originally posted by Belgian General View Post
            WOW. Before reading this thread, I didn't even knew UC2 existed. Wait, what does UC2 stand for? I didn't even know Unreal 2 existed. I thought it was just UT99, UT2004 and UT3...
            What can I say. Ignorance is a blessing sometimes
            UC is Unreal Championship, I've never played it and I don't intend to.

Wait, you did know about Unreal, didn't you?

Comment

Unreal Championship 2. It's challenging and technical, but very rewarding once you start to get the hang of it. It's got a small, but very enthusiastic community even today.
              It's backward compatible with the 360, thankfully, so your only challenge will be finding a copy...

Comment

Originally posted by Jocked View Post
                What can I say. Ignorance is a blessing sometimes
                UC is Unreal Championship, I've never played it and I don't intend to.

Wait, you did know about Unreal, didn't you?
                No, haven't heard of that either ^.^

Comment

Franco: you have WAY too much time =)

Comment

No, haven't heard of that either ^.^
                    You've got some catching up to do. Stop wasting time on this forum and go play!

Comment

Personally I don't really favour UC2. Mostly because it takes a serious turn from the original UT series, that and throwing in Raiden from Mortal Kombat, it's works better as a console sub series, but not as a canon...

That and logically, if you had some fighters that are famous all over the galaxy like Xan, Malcolm, Gorge, Brock and Lauren, and had the Respawner technology, as a corporation, you would hardly let the die, and would probably use whatever means neceserry to keep them alive, like, perhaps personal respawners.

And even if they'd become Necris, I think they'd tell Brock about his past life, and I defenitely think that Lauren would never join Black Legion, considering that she fought them in UT3, Brock... maiby he'd join Lauren, but with his amnesia... hard to tell.

I think the UT Storyline is going a bit haywire from the original Unreal Tournament and Unreal 1 story that was a bit more close to Earth. Sure it was futuristic, but still had more realism, and not as gothic as later parts...

Comment

And the award for most epic thread resurrection of the month goes to...

But seriously, agreed on all points, Ruk.

Comment

Working...
                        X