Pre-ordering off Amazon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    DOnt preorder from ebgames/gamestop, apparently the bonus was cancelled, but they are still advertising it.

I cancelled my order and went with Newegg.com shipping is fast, and 3 day ship via ups in the states is 4.99

I generally dont shop with amazon because the more you buy from them, the more items cost. Apparently they increase either the cost of the product or cost of shipping after purchases. BUt yes, amazon ships quick and are reliable.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by ScottUT View Post
    Yes, but so is ebgames/gamestop.com
    If you preorder from those ebgames/gamestop you get Unreal ANthology as a bonus
    Yes, but that does that apply to places other than the US? As in Canada for example?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    thats pretty impressive ScottUT.. i didn't know they were doing that... itso nly 8 bucks tho anyway i think?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    edit: nevermind, dotn buy from ebgames/gamstop for the bonus. I emailed customer service and they said the offer was cancelled. Sucks, because they are still advertising the bonus with the preorder. I canceled and went with newegg.

If you preorder from those ebgames/gamestop you get Unreal ANthology as a bonus

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Pre-ordering off Amazon

Pre-ordering off Amazon

I've never pre-ordered anything off of Amazon before. Are they usually pretty good about getting things out quickly if I order before the release date? Thanks.
Working...
X