Flag glow on first person models?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flag glow on first person models?

When carrying the enermy flag does it glow on first person models in the ful game.. I noticed it doesnt in the demo, which is not good because it does not give a quick indication that you have got it.. somthing i didnt like in Ut2004

So In the videos we can see the orb glows on the players weapon but what about flags? they should... anyone know?

It glows on the demo, I see a big blue or red glow on the ground and the wall near me when I have the flag. Or were you talking about something else?

Comment

Originally posted by GG-Xtreme View Post
      It glows on the demo, I see a big blue or red glow on the ground and the wall near me when I have the flag. Or were you talking about something else?
      I mean on the players weapon model, I know it glows on the ground and walls, but what about 1st person player weapons? the orb does but in the VCTF demo, the glow is not cast on the player weapon! any1 know from full version?

Comment

Um...doesn't it blink You've got the flag! on the screen or something? I pretty sure as soon as you get the flag alarms go off people shoot at you more your teammates are screaming something to you and "Run like the dickens flag boy" is flashing all over screen.
        That's visual indication enough for me.
        But it would make sense for the specular highlights on the gun to be the color of the flag glow.

Comment

Originally posted by Bebo View Post
          Um...doesn't it blink You've got the flag! on the screen or something? I pretty sure as soon as you get the flag alarms go off people shoot at you more your teammates are screaming something to you and "Run like the dickens flag boy" is flashing all over screen.
          That's visual indication enough for me.
          But it would make sense for the specular highlights on the gun to be the color of the flag glow.
          LOL I see you point and i dont have a problem knowing iv picked it up from a players base. but when in the heat of action fighting over a droped flag, its hard to tell if ou have picked it up or a team mate unless you look at the text, I just think why make the orb glow on the weapon but not the flag, I see it as added asistance for knowing you have the flag.. They have noobifiyed everything else why not this? haha that minds me i hate those direction arrow

Its more of a realism feture for me,, why the orb but not the flag?.. its a big light for god sake

Comment

Working...
          X