Target Painter.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Target Painter.....

Anyone who has played the retail, can your confirm if its in the game or not?

I don't have th game yet and I can just about confirm it's gone heh. Useless weapon anyway.

Comment

I haven't seen anything about it yet, but there was a review from a while ago in which Epic said that the Redeemer and the Target Painter would both be in UT3. But I never liked the target painter either, it would have been cooler if it dropped one huge nuke, or cluster-bombed a small area.

Comment

Originally posted by Apathy View Post
        I don't have th game yet and I can just about confirm it's gone heh. Useless weapon anyway.
        I found it very useful and satisfying in ut200x. Plus I want to see how it looks visually on this version

Comment

What about ion painter that gun was actually very useful!

Comment

It wouldn't be an Epic title these days without an orbital satellite-based superweapon.

Comment

The Ion Painter was the bomb. Not really a fan of the other one that sends an aircraft to carpet bomb the area.

Comment

Originally posted by Sb27441 View Post
                It wouldn't be an Epic title these days without an orbital satellite-based superweapon.
                GoW had the painter UT3 needs the painter. It was the brush for my canvas of destruction.

Comment

Sorry, there's no target painter or ion painter in ut3. It's not in the campaign, it's not in the editor.

Comment

Geez! For real? Looks like unreal moders will be real busy. I can only map and model so I can't make the painter....

Comment

According to a german friend of mine there are triggerable catastrophe scale events, like using a shaped charge or deemer on a barricade triggering a avalanche that clears an entire mountain side of baddies.

Comment

actually the avalanche can be seen in one of the very first UT3 videos when back then it was called 2007. Where the vechial with that shield moves under some kind of rockface covering the road and it jus colapses ontop of it.

Comment

Working...
                        X