Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Co-op campaign - does it work and is it worth it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    now as it turns out that the campaign is (again) only a bunch of maps thrown together,
    and added a little story to them, for what do you need coop?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well, its a UT-Campaign with some Story. You can (not always, bot often) choose which mission to play next, for example once you can either play a Suspend-VCTF and go on attacking the Axon or you can play a Torlan Mission.
    Dont know how much the difference is between the different ways you choose and whether it hast much impact on the story or not because i'm not far enough in the story to find out about that.
    The campaign is worth playing once for unlocking some hidden characters and such stuff but i dont think i'll play it again after that.
    But all the matches are the usual botmatches like they were in all the UTs before.
    Cant say anything on co-op play cause i didnt do that til now.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Co-op campaign - does it work and is it worth it?

Co-op campaign - does it work and is it worth it?

In order to get my girlfriend to buy the game and play it with me over the internet, I'd like to know what you guys think about the campaign which sadly seems to not be anything like an Unreal campagin but is just the usual UT bot matches. Additionally I want to know if anyone tried the co-op with up to four players, if it works nicely etc. - any input?
Working...
X