Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone unlocked Xan Kriegor yet?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Has anyone unlocked Xan Kriegor yet?

    Post screenies!

    #2
    Does he actually appear in the game?

    Comment


      #3
      Xan is everywhere

      Comment


        #4
        He was on some poster on some screenshot I saw. "Do you dare challenge Xan".

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by UnrealGrrl View Post
          Xan is everywhere
          Of course he is. He is the Alpha and the Omega!

          Comment


            #6
            I doubt he is in the game.

            Comment


              #7
              **** ! made a pack with xan1!!

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by fuegerstef View Post
                I doubt he is in the game.
                I doubt that too.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Please Xan! Why would you leave now?

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Jocked View Post
                    He was on some poster on some screenshot I saw. "Do you dare challenge Xan".
                    That was an old UnrealTournament poster. Just showing that the two games take place in the same environment.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      yeah that poster is an old classic from original UT. i have a sneaking suspicion that Xan will eventually appear...

                      Comment


                        #12
                        I think Xan and Malcom are both in the game, no one has figured out how to get them yet. Doesn't anyone know how to scan mesh packages in Unreal Ed?

                        Comment


                          #13
                          If there isn't a Xan in UT3 that's really bad. I mean Xan is just so iconic! And now malcolm is another big UT icon. If Xan isn't in UT petition to Epic to make Xan. I mean how long should it take to make one more character which could show up in a patch?

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Bebo View Post
                            If there isn't a Xan in UT3 that's really bad. I mean Xan is just so iconic! And now malcolm is another big UT icon. If Xan isn't in UT petition to Epic to make Xan. I mean how long should it take to make one more character which could show up in a patch?
                            If it isn't there, they don't even have to make him again. Just adjust, animate and normal map the UT2004 model.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by GG-Xtreme View Post
                              If it isn't there, they don't even have to make him again. Just adjust, animate and normal map the UT2004 model.
                              True. But wouldn't you want to increase the models poly count? But yeah better textures are where the real detail is. You would have to make light maps for Xan though unless there were light maps in UT2k4.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X