Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ONS vs Warfare? What is happening in this department?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ONS vs Warfare? What is happening in this department?

How does WF play with the Orb on/off?
    How does it play with the resources?
    Is it exactly like ONS with extra padding?
    Can you play it like ONS by turning the WF features off?

apparantly there are options to turn the orb on and off...and turn the objectives on and off so you can play classic onslaught or classic assault...i think the resources got dropped

Comment

I believe the "resources" is just some fluff explaining why you get extra stuff when you cap certain bonus nodes.

Comment

It looks freakin awesome
        http://ut2004.titaninternet.co.uk/fo...ad.php?t=14428

Comment

Pictures are cool, but i would prefer have players feelings about the warfare.
          Heh germans, tell us your feelings and first impressions compared to ONS, please ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Xyx View Post
            I believe the "resources" is just some fluff explaining why you get extra stuff when you cap certain bonus nodes.
            But the drones mining tarydium are cute.

Originally posted by Tenebre View Post
            Pictures are cool, but i would prefer have players feelings about the warfare.
            Heh germans, tell us your feelings and first impressions compared to ONS, please ^^
            Against bots it seems awesome, seems more intersting than ONS after a few matches offline. There haven't been enough players online yet, to see how it really works online.

Comment

Yeah offline its really fun.
              The orb makes the whole thing harder than ever. Thought you could attack their core now? No way, just a second and a **** orb carrying bot just takes the node and in the next second they attack YOUR core! Its hard but fun.
              All the rest is like ONS i would say, but the orb makes much more difference than you would think IMHO.
              In addition, the maps i played yet are not smaller than in ONS, but there are less nodes. Maybe its just me or i played only maps where this is the case.

Comment

Working...
              X