torlan delta mission bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

torlan delta mission bug

when playing the campaign mode, the torlan delta mission has a leviathan in it. when you control the center node under the bridge, the bots try to go straight to the node and they get the leviathan completely stuck. i've waited for 20 minutes on 3 separate occasions and they never get unstuck. to top things off, bots on foot are completely trapped at that point, because they aren't smart enough to go around the leviathan which is blocking the entire east exit of the main base

makes for an extremely annoying mission, its impossible to beat it on insane with a bot thats stuck, makes the game 5v3 or 7v5 if you use the cards

the main reason I didn't like UT2004 was only because the bots did silly things.. or didn't do things that they did in Ut1.. looks like I wont be playing any vehicle based games if the bots are going to continue to get vehicles stuck.. run over team mates and crash into other vehicles as though they are not there

Comment

Are things like this fixable at all by the user community?

Comment

As more people get the game, more people will run into problems like this. I'm confident they'll fix it at some point.

Comment

Well if they haven't fixed it by now.

Comment

Originally posted by Reise View Post
            As more people get the game, more people will run into problems like this. I'm confident they'll fix it at some point.
            Very true. At least as long as valid bug reports don't get buried by flames or whining of other people or the foul language of the OP (Am not implicating this happened here).

Comment

Working...
            X