German Verison Translation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

German Verison Translation

by changing the german into the english version, because the german version is supposed to be a cut version, do you get any of the mature taunts im sure will come with the us/uk versions?

I doubt that the taunts were cut in the first place - songs usually aren't beeped here either. And if you transfer it to the INT version you should have the mature taunts either way.

Comment

I found the English translation on YouTube:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kBVmfIUR1DA

Comment

hehe now there is a good canidate for some riddlin lol

Comment

lol i wish i had that kind of intensity while playing ut3.... well maybe not THAT much.

Comment

heh.. man i think everyone has seen that youtubes vid now heh... still cant make out if it was a fake one, of if there is something seriously wrong with that kid

btw... do you guys know what the mature taunts are? if there are any?

Comment

Originally posted by VACkillers View Post
              heh.. man i think everyone has seen that youtubes vid now heh... still cant make out if it was a fake one, of if there is something seriously wrong with that kid

btw... do you guys know what the mature taunts are? if there are any?
              That guy isnt crazy, maybe abit. He got alot videos and most of them are funny tbh

Comment

Working...
              X