UT3 full in TV - NOW!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Maybe someone can post a link to the UT3 section they covered.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You are too late, it's over.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    this is bad - very bad i feel a bit ill after watching for 10 mins and no UT anywhere wth is that pink shirt about -mein got!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I've been watching a German in a pink shirt play flash games for 10 minutes. When is the UT3 portion of the show going to start?!

25 minutes into the video and the guy is testing yet another wargame. I think I'm done with this. Bad link from the OP. Totally not worth the effort.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by »madMar†y» View Post
    He just mentioned that whenever the orbcarrier is near the core, the core can't be destroyed as long as he's still breathing and near it. (didn't know that yet)
    That's wrong, nodes work like that but the core doesn't from what I've seen online.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ut3 shows very very nice realy i cant wait

Leave a comment:

• replied
    gosh those german sounds... it blows...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Es geht weiter..

He just mentioned that whenever the orbcarrier is near the core, the core can't be destroyed as long as he's still breathing and near it. (didn't know that yet)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by »madMar†y» View Post
    Well german or not ...ppl can still see lots of video material. Thanks for posting the link btw.
    YES indeed TY

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yeam he wanted to get to the Ship, because it seemed like a bot was shooting from it.
    But he failed

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by 3leggedFreak View Post
    hehe did they just try to rocket jump?
    Yep, they thought a bot got hold of the space ship that's outside the station and where trying to get there, too. :P

In general they're extremely fond of UT3. Not just graphics, but also map design and gameplay.

Oh, and they were *****ing about the tough bots. Prior to the match they increased the difficulty to "skilled" (I think) and where getting their asses handed to them.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yeah think so.. They also tried to jump to a satelite that was obvious decoration.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    hehe did they just try to rocket jump?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by KriLL3.8™ View Post
    Why do they talk about something for 2-3 mins then switch to some other people that talk about something else for 2-3 mins and yet again switch other other people?
    'Cause the kiddies can't concentrate longer on one topic.

Oh, also, if a certain viewer is interested in only one part they've to watch the whole thing, resulting in better quotas and more money for the station.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    That show is split into different "takes".
    Its PC, MAXX (usually mods, or freeware tools, mobile phones, etc), Console and the host that says something stupid sometimes ;p

PC: UT3 German Retail
    MAXX: Earplugs for some mp3 player
    Console: Mass Effect

Leave a comment:

Working...
X