No announcement yet.

UT3 full in TV - NOW!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks odd getting killed and just fall to the ground.

Comment

German version sucks so much

"Play, you are on Red" -> "SPIELEN, .... etc"

Comment

Scavenger looks shway.

Comment

that's why i turned my german version into english just need to figure out how to turn the gore on

Comment

Originally posted by SwaTz0rs View Post
            that's why i turned my german version into english just need to figure out how to turn the gore on
            I'm personally hoping that its only like one file that needs to be replaced, for example with the english release file. Lets say file GORE.bla german is 2mb, and GORE.bla englisg is 3 mb. Does the German version include ALL english SOUND FILES ?
            Because thats more important to me than having gore. I want First Blood, Headshot, Killing Spree etc: Instead of Erstes Blut, Kopfschuss, ...

If that would work, I could buy the game here, We could get the INT files off others with the english version too.
            But something else I like to know is, if the german cd-key works with the english/multilanguage ones (WITH gore). Because then... np

MAYBE someone could record short clips, like headshoting a Bot, or just killing a bot with 1 rocket (The bots did explode into 1000 parts in the demo) Because I would like to see what it looks like

Comment

Why do they talk about something for 2-3 mins then switch to some other people that talk about something else for 2-3 mins and yet again switch other other people? And when you get back to the same group 3 shifts later they're still talking about what they did before.

Let each group talk until done then shift topic.

Comment

First time I saw that show. Are that laymen moderators? Looking cute but seem to be on the clueless side. Not just content-wise but also in terms of moderating. ^^

Comment

That show is split into different "takes".
                  Its PC, MAXX (usually mods, or freeware tools, mobile phones, etc), Console and the host that says something stupid sometimes ;p

PC: UT3 German Retail
                  MAXX: Earplugs for some mp3 player
                  Console: Mass Effect

Comment

Originally posted by KriLL3.8™ View Post
                    Why do they talk about something for 2-3 mins then switch to some other people that talk about something else for 2-3 mins and yet again switch other other people?
                    'Cause the kiddies can't concentrate longer on one topic.

Oh, also, if a certain viewer is interested in only one part they've to watch the whole thing, resulting in better quotas and more money for the station.

Comment

hehe did they just try to rocket jump?

Comment

Yeah think so.. They also tried to jump to a satelite that was obvious decoration.

Comment

Originally posted by 3leggedFreak View Post
                          hehe did they just try to rocket jump?
                          Yep, they thought a bot got hold of the space ship that's outside the station and where trying to get there, too. :P

In general they're extremely fond of UT3. Not just graphics, but also map design and gameplay.

Oh, and they were *****ing about the tough bots. Prior to the match they increased the difficulty to "skilled" (I think) and where getting their asses handed to them.

Comment

Yeam he wanted to get to the Ship, because it seemed like a bot was shooting from it.
                            But he failed

Comment

Originally posted by »madMar†y» View Post
                              Well german or not ...ppl can still see lots of video material. Thanks for posting the link btw.
                              YES indeed TY

Comment

Es geht weiter..

He just mentioned that whenever the orbcarrier is near the core, the core can't be destroyed as long as he's still breathing and near it. (didn't know that yet)

Comment

Working...
                                X