No announcement yet.

When do you play offline?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I usually play off line to test configuration, maps, mutators, settings, etc. Or if I am really bored and I can't find a good server.

Comment

I play offline only when I have a big torrent going.

Comment

I play offline for that reason also but mainly wen testing new sensi or x-air

Comment

i play off line when i don't got internet Lol

Comment

Reason for not playing online: Other

Mod content (my own and other's) has been the only thing keeping my interest in the UT series. Given how few mods are played online (with a few exceptions) I've never had too much reason to play online.

I guess we'll have to wait and see how many UT3 mods actually make it beyond the concept stage or internal releases given the amount of time & effort necessary to create game quality content.

Comment

"I want to play at my own pace."

That fits me more since I don't always have a lot of time to spend playing the game, so going online and finding a good server can take a chunk out of that time, and if I have to leave a game mid-match I don't feel as bad leaving a team in the lurch, or whatever.

Comment

Other; I don't.

Comment

When I do play offline it is to "test" things. I don't play against bots very often.

Comment

I play offline all the time (except for LAN with buddies) As I can play at my own pace, and if I don't feel like a hard match, I can turn down the difficulty for a bit of an easy slug fest.

Just play for the fun of it.

Comment

Working...
                    X