This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Epic is there gonna be a patch?

Is there gonna be a patch for all the things that you guys didn't fix in the game?
    Like favorite server option, see who is in a server before joining, etc?

theres always a patch and another patch and bonus content etc.

epic does that very well, better than most anyone.

whats gonna be in it, no one knows...

Comment

Yes, like UnrealGrrl said, these days there is always a patch. But looking at the way Epic responded to the "demo feedback," do you really expect them to tell you about it?

Comment

Dude, it's Epic. Of course there will be.

Comment

I sure hope they actually fix the problems instead of ignoring them.

The community DOES know better than you, Epic. It's a fact of business.

Comment

Some feedback from Epic would be nice.

Comment

There will be patches, but there will also be 3rd party server browsers thank the Lord..

Comment

i think they are think ashamed of all the dissapointment regarding what we know about the final game
                you can see there seem to be abosolutly no replies from the epic guy in this forums in the past 2 days

Comment

Originally posted by HellFox View Post
                  i think they are think ashamed of all the dissapointment regarding what we know about the final game
                  you can see there seem to be abosolutly no replies from the epic guy in this forums in the past 2 days
                  Ehm, this isn't the first game theses dudes have produced, and a little whining in their forum isn't anything new to them. ^^ I guess it's more of a "wait and see until you have tried it you whiny little ********" kind of silence hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by PNGO View Post
                    Is there gonna be a patch for all the things that you guys didn't fix in the game?
                    Like favorite server option, see who is in a server before joining, etc?
                    of course there will be patches, the game was just ****in released man give them time.

Comment

Makes me glad I don't get my pre-order until the 20th.. Hopefully Epic has a patch by then. Why is it HL2 looks 10x better than UT3 in graphics quality? HL2 has no weird bloom/blur no bluehaze look, it has clear easy to see people without putting some weird glow on them when they are far away. meh.. thats why i buy UT games just for the mods.

Comment

you know some are probley on small vactions after all the hard work?

Comment

Originally posted by uadumass View Post
                          you know some are probley on small vactions after all the hard work?
                          Or slaving away on the PS3 and 360 versions most likely...

Comment

The most funny thing is that the game is in first place distributed in germany as thanks from EPIC for the german community for their support!!

Comment

Epic @ Community in best south of the border voice:

Patches?!? We don't need no stinking patches!

...sorry, had to.

Comment

Working...
                              X