Post characters screenshots here!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    EDIT: Aha! sucess, Kensai/Talan unlocked.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Bitter-Pill View Post
    I'll be making custom characters for UT3. If you have any requests or ideas, you can email me with the subject: custom characters. TheBitterPill@gmail.com
    You could start with modifying the current ones and adding a bit of colour? I like the ironguard ones, but blandbrown is just too boring. And a bit more vivid colours like the Ronin red. Maybe like the guy up in the header of this page. He was severely toned down for the game.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Heres my character.

[shot]http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/3070/53863623rp8.jpg[/shot]

I would like to have the blue skin instead of the red but you cannot choose yet.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Legendary_Lee View Post
    Anyone have codes yet for unlocking characters?
    No, and read the forums! INI....

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'll be making custom characters for UT3. If you have any requests or ideas, you can email me with the subject: custom characters. TheBitterPill@gmail.com

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Just wondering: is the character who is called 'Idol' on the forum in the full version?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Is there a way to unlock modifications? Or is everything included already? 0 goggles or only 2 chest pieces per race-gender seems a bit low.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Anyone have codes yet for unlocking characters?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    They actually look pretty real

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Wow thanks a lot for posting that Krill3 because Johnson is my new favorite character...
    oh and conner is kensai with a helmet and johnson is Talan without one.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You could unlock all characters buy changing all bLocked="true" to "false" using find and replace, some are "TRUE" and TRUE without quotes and then check all characters yourself, I thought Talan was a clone since he by default got a helmet on, but yes once removed he does have a unique face, odd that he isn't used as a character, the Kensai guy I can understand since he's been in the media for ages.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hmm, good find with Talan. Think there are anymore?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Beerzebub View Post
    There's one more face in the Iron Guard team. It's unlocked only through the ini:

Talan

In menus he's shown with Slain's icon.
    Updated my post with him, thanks.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    There's one more face in the Iron Guard team. It's unlocked only through the ini:

Talan

In menus he's shown with Slain's icon.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    Yes, see page 12 of this thread and the pictorial post on that page by KriLL3.8
    Epic Games Forums - View Single Post - Post characters screenshots here!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X