Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post characters screenshots here!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    Originally posted by Minimaul View Post
    Nah. UT99 is 'what worked'. That'll be the basis for future things to come. The only things that will change are some style elements and other things like vehicles and what-not.
    they will eventually make a ut similar to ut2k4, they said they wanted ut3 to be more grounded and less floaty, i bet next ut is more floaty.

    Comment


      #32
      Um, no. They made it less floaty because that's what suits the universe, and it makes it less hitscan dominated.

      Comment


        #33
        "Floaty"? "Grounded"? Why can't they just take the hint and make something in between? This isn't rocket science, people.
        If UT99 fans don't like "floaty" they should be complaining more about double-jump than dodge-jump. But that's not a topic for this thread...

        I think it's funny that thus far no one has posted any character screen shots =P

        Comment


          #34
          Originally posted by [LX7][Dezoris] View Post
          "Floaty"? "Grounded"? Why can't they just take the hint and make something in between? This isn't rocket science, people.
          You mean how UT3 movement is halfway between UT movement and UT2004 movement?

          Comment


            #35
            Originally posted by [LX7][Dezoris] View Post
            I think it's funny that thus far no one has posted any character screen shots =P
            rofl funny how that works huh?
            btw i wanna see Xan too

            Comment


              #36
              Originally posted by [LX7][Dezoris] View Post

              I think it's funny that thus far no one has posted any character screen shots =P

              Yeah.. I keep checking this thread. For some reason it's all I'm interested in at this point.

              Comment


                #37
                .. and so far only one screenshot was posted, and it was only showing the interface.

                Comment


                  #38
                  Originally posted by uadumass View Post
                  they said they wanted ut3 to be more grounded and less floaty.
                  They made the game more realistic Visually, physics & movement. UT2k3/4 were more cartoonish.
                  UT3 would look kinda of silly if it was as fast and floaty UT2004.

                  Comment


                    #39
                    Definitely love all the customization.

                    But does anyone else find in funny that in a big, manly, killing game we're all getting excited about being able to dress up our characters all pretty? =P

                    Comment


                      #40
                      It's not about dressing them up...it's about making them your own. I don't care about Reaper or any of the characters Epic has in the storymode. When I play online, it's all about me and my clan =)

                      Alright, so I wouldn't mind the pink-polka dot skimpy too...but I'm still all man.

                      Comment


                        #41
                        Originally posted by [LX7][Dezoris] View Post
                        It's not about dressing them up...it's about making them your own. I don't care about Reaper or any of the characters Epic has in the storymode. When I play online, it's all about me and my clan =)

                        Alright, so I wouldn't mind the pink-polka dot skimpy too...but I'm still all man.

                        Exactly. I like to personalize my character as much as possible - as to why I always play as females, I don't know, I'll ask Freud the next time I see him.

                        Comment


                          #42


                          Oe someone didn't unlock nice items.....
                          They probably cant show us because they dont have more then 2 things of maybe 3 chars..

                          Comment


                            #43
                            interesting
                            you cant use all the player models unless you unlock them playing single player?

                            Comment


                              #44
                              I'm not really worried about seeing every piece of customizable items. I want to see the different characters.

                              Comment


                                #45
                                Originally posted by Minimaul View Post
                                I'm not really worried about seeing every piece of customizable items. I want to see the different characters.
                                Same. If they were dumb enough to remove the Skaarj, they might as well give us a **** good reason.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X