No announcement yet.

Post characters screenshots here!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mmm, ok. I still wonder how many female types we get . I'm not really into crazy hairdos or anything, but the one in my avatar looks nice. How many others are there?

Comment

Originally posted by Xinos0 View Post
      You can change his face to.
      Now if someone could kindly upload some pictures confirming this. Or Epic Games themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Kantham View Post
        Now if someone could kindly upload some pictures confirming this. Or Epic Games themselves.
        Mask/Glasses I've seen, not the face itself though.

Comment

Me wants Xan. UT3: Dressup anyone?

Comment

I wanna see xan, and any news of good ol' mr.crow or Gorge... hopefully well get sum character pics before the end of the day lol.

Comment

Battle: Crow and Gorge isn't in.

Comment

*eyes closed* i want to be surprised lol

Comment

Mr. Crow wasnt ever a character to me, it was more like a bonus, or a filler, put in just for the lulz.(if you pardon my expression)

Comment

Originally posted by KriLL3.8™ View Post
                    Battle: Crow and Gorge isn't in.
                    actually i know... I just want someone angry with a Mohawk, cause those guys are cool to me for some reason. Oh well maybe we'll get to see xan today, i'm also interested in what they decided to do with him.

Comment

some 1 can make it, pray for it or try 2 make it your self lol

Comment

Originally posted by Lazureus View Post
                        Woah, so you can customize different parts of the body now? Not just specific characters? Interesting. I want to see the female options, please!
                        Admit it, you want to see how big you can make them, don't you?

I think the Knockershtitten entry was cut from that character menu the german retail version, but I'm pretty sure it'll be in the uncut vers.

*EDIT* Gah I can't believe I've just wasted my 999th post on a boob joke.. :/

Comment

Originally posted by BigJim View Post
                          Admit it, you want to see how big you can make them, don't you?

I think the Knockershtitten entry was cut from that character menu the german retail version, but I'm pretty sure it'll be in the uncut vers.

*EDIT* Gah I can't believe I've just wasted my 999th post on a boob joke.. :/

Boobs are nothing to joke about. They are too awesome for that.

It be awesome if someone posted all (or most) of the characters in their basic set-ups.

Comment

everyone unreal tournament 3 is like a throwback to ut1999, unreal tournament 4 will probley be a throwback to ut2k4.

Comment

Originally posted by uadumass View Post
                              everyone unreal tournament 3 is like a throwback to ut1999, unreal tournament 4 will probley be a throwback to ut2k4.
                              Nah. UT99 is 'what worked'. That'll be the basis for future things to come. The only things that will change are some style elements and other things like vehicles and what-not.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazureus View Post
                                Mmm, ok. I still wonder how many female types we get . I'm not really into crazy hairdos or anything, but the one in my avatar looks nice. How many others are there?
                                lol calm down, ive read like 5 post of you (half of all your posts) and they are about female characters
                                unreal games always had the same proportions of female and male char
                                always

excpet when it comes to alien races

Comment

Working...
                                X