Post characters screenshots here!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TsunamiZ View Post
    is there going to be a way to unlock the exclusive preorder characters without having to preorder?

Yes, see page 12 of this thread and the pictorial post on that page by KriLL3.8

Comment

Originally posted by brdempsey69 View Post
      Yes, see page 12 of this thread and the pictorial post on that page by KriLL3.8
      Epic Games Forums - View Single Post - Post characters screenshots here!!

Comment

There's one more face in the Iron Guard team. It's unlocked only through the ini:

Talan

In menus he's shown with Slain's icon.

Comment

Originally posted by Beerzebub View Post
          There's one more face in the Iron Guard team. It's unlocked only through the ini:

Talan

In menus he's shown with Slain's icon.
          Updated my post with him, thanks.

Comment

Hmm, good find with Talan. Think there are anymore?

Comment

You could unlock all characters buy changing all bLocked="true" to "false" using find and replace, some are "TRUE" and TRUE without quotes and then check all characters yourself, I thought Talan was a clone since he by default got a helmet on, but yes once removed he does have a unique face, odd that he isn't used as a character, the Kensai guy I can understand since he's been in the media for ages.

Comment

Wow thanks a lot for posting that Krill3 because Johnson is my new favorite character...
                oh and conner is kensai with a helmet and johnson is Talan without one.

Comment

They actually look pretty real

Comment

Anyone have codes yet for unlocking characters?

Comment

Is there a way to unlock modifications? Or is everything included already? 0 goggles or only 2 chest pieces per race-gender seems a bit low.

Comment

Just wondering: is the character who is called 'Idol' on the forum in the full version?

Comment

I'll be making custom characters for UT3. If you have any requests or ideas, you can email me with the subject: custom characters. TheBitterPill@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Legendary_Lee View Post
                            Anyone have codes yet for unlocking characters?
                            No, and read the forums! INI....

Comment

Heres my character.

[shot]http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/3070/53863623rp8.jpg[/shot]

I would like to have the blue skin instead of the red but you cannot choose yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Bitter-Pill View Post
                                I'll be making custom characters for UT3. If you have any requests or ideas, you can email me with the subject: custom characters. TheBitterPill@gmail.com
                                You could start with modifying the current ones and adding a bit of colour? I like the ironguard ones, but blandbrown is just too boring. And a bit more vivid colours like the Ronin red. Maybe like the guy up in the header of this page. He was severely toned down for the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X