• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked axon, except for his HUGE eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Battle Crab View Post
      I liked axon, except for his HUGE eyes.
      ??? Axon did not have eyes, well if he did, you did not see them...

Comment

Perhaps the forced model by default should be a nude stripper girl...

Oh, wait, that would make it more popular...

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Vipes View Post
          ??? Axon did not have eyes, well if he did, you did not see them...
          Oh yeah he did, go back to ut2k4 then die with him in a way that you can put the camera in his mask and he has HUGE eyes... you can faintly see them in your avatar but not that well. maybe you can in the portrait too.

Comment

oh yea, moon eyes

Comment

What happened to all the cool looking cybernetic characters.

They changed them into some dorky looking R.O.B wannabes.

Comment

The entire Automations team was scraped and the corrupt took their spot back.

Comment

Originally posted by Miko View Post
                  The entire Automations team was scraped and the corrupt took their spot back.
                  **** U EPIC. You better bring them back in a patch, or a free to download bonus pack!

Comment

lol same with the juggernauts.

Comment

And bring back Blood Fist! Rapier was the first UT2004 character I used and my fav! (Axon is my second)

Comment

and bring back mister crow, ok or not, then allow us to wear top hat's that say r.i.p mr.crow, heck just give me the king from burger king.

Comment

is there going to be a way to unlock the exclusive preorder characters without having to preorder?

Comment

I meant the corrupt and whats the corrupt without xan anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Therealjoe View Post
                              I meant the corrupt and whats the corrupt without xan anyway.
                              Yeah I agree, back in an interview with Mark Rein they asked him if the xan and the corrupt were gonna be in ut3, and all he said was something along the lines of "don't worry the corrupt are going to be represented in ut3." lol no xan, well then the corrupt aren't really being represented the way i see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Battle Crab View Post
                                Yeah I agree, back in an interview with Mark Rein they asked him if the xan and the corrupt were gonna be in ut3, and all he said was something along the lines of "don't worry the corrupt are going to be represented in ut3." lol no xan, well then the corrupt aren't really being represented the way i see it.
                                Well, the entire team called the Corrupt is there, so I would probably call that being "represented." lol, Rein said that there would be The Corrupt but he never said about Xan.

It's just that our favourite character on the team isn't there (yet).

Comment

Working...
                                X