Post characters screenshots here!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KriLL3.8™ View Post
    In UTCustomChar.ini you have all bots and characters listed (most of them are clones with face covering armor) each one has bLocked="true" / "false".
    Ya,i can read.I was thinking about something else.I'll need the xgame and xcharacters files too.Someone just PM me those 3...

Comment

Modifying the ini file is the only thing you need to do, there is no xcharacters file. Only a pile of CH_IronGuard_Male.upk and similarly named files.

Comment

Originally posted by KriLL3.8™ View Post
        Modifying the ini file is the only thing you need to do, there is no xcharacters file. Only a pile of CH_IronGuard_Male.upk and similarly named files.

O RLY?! NO KIDDING SHERLOCK!?

I wanted to see the names of characters and there characteristics.
        My guess is that some chars are locked in some way on some other place.Finalizing the game on various difficulties unlocks them in the ini.This is somewhat similar to 2k3 and 2k4.Remember? Clan Lord and Xan could be unlocked only by winning on higher difficulties...

Comment

So even tho there's about 74 characters you can unlock for the player customization, only about 30 of them are unique?

Comment

Originally posted by siNBad View Post
            My guess is that some chars are locked in some way on some other place.Finalizing the game on various difficulties unlocks them in the ini.
            Confirmed by Epic to not be the case.

Originally posted by Lazureus View Post
            So even tho there's about 74 characters you can unlock for the player customization, only about 30 of them are unique?
            Correct, the rest is the same guy with different armor (which you can change on the original yourself ingame) The humans/necris have their faces covered and the Kraal just have different pieces since they all got more or less the same face.

Comment

Sounds about right. But seriously - 30 unique is better than 8. We're still getting more than you'd see in other games. It isn't like Halo 3 is offering such a variety of 'Chief models or variants of over-the-top colourful homosexual aliens to shoot up.

Comment

Heh, UT3 is the only game that even features females in this generation, anyways. Most FPS companies are anti-female these days. ._.

Comment

Heh, UT3 is the only game that even features females in this generation, anyways. Most FPS companies are anti-female these days. ._.
                  Epic is a strong enemy of sexism.

Comment

And at least their female models arent all dressed in outfits about as protective as a swimsuit.

Comment

Originally posted by Matfei View Post
                      And at least their female models arent all dressed in outfits about as protective as a swimsuit.
                      Hey! Those semi-transparent string bikinis provide much-needed protection and comfort in the heat of battle!

Comment

Originally posted by [LX7][Dezoris] View Post
                        Hey! Those semi-transparent string bikinis provide much-needed protection and comfort in the heat of battle!
                        That's not what SHE said... Wait - She's now a corpse, she can't talk

Comment

Please, don't tell me this is the final version... why are the character choices so limited compared to UT2k4? And why do the character models look like midgets!? I had not expected Epic to just suffice with this.

Comment

Originally posted by sushi159 View Post
                            And why do the character models look like midgets!? I had not expected Epic to just suffice with this.
                            Because they are...

Comment

Wow....for the longest time I thought that there was a character customization tool. How very wrong and disappointed I am. Guess that means I'll have to learn how to make my own mods and stuff then in my limited time :S

Comment

Well you can change armor pieces, 8 places you can change and usually 2-6 options for each one.

Comment

Working...
                                X