Post characters screenshots here!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bebo View Post
    I hope there is a way to get the preorder chars without prordering two games. I think by now we've seen everyone except Malcolm and Xan. It's looking grim for those two as the corrupt and thundercrash are no where to be seen. At this point I would not be surprised if those guys were not in the game.... and weaping.
    All chars in my post are accessible using INI tweaks. Including the pre-order once.

Pre-ordering at said places doesn't cost more than buying the game anyway, so why would it be a big deal? The majority of people don't know how to edit an INI, thus it's still a free bonus that's at least semi-exclusive, and to be honest it's silly to limit the content available to the rest, wouldn't surprise me if the 2 pre-order chars were unlocked for everyone in a few weeks as part of a patch or similar.

Comment

Originally posted by KriLL3.8™ View Post
      All chars in my post are accessible using INI tweaks. Including the pre-order once.
      Wow. That's just a scam then! Good thing, thanks man!

Comment

Wow. That's just a scam then! Good thing, thanks man!
        As said it doesn't cost more to get it at those places and the vast majority of people will not know how to edit the files needed, I don't see the big issue.

Comment

Originally posted by KriLL3.8™ View Post
          As said it doesn't cost more to get it at those places and the vast majority of people will not know how to edit the files needed, I don't see the big issue.
          Still sounds like people are taking advantage of ignorance in the name of commerce.

Comment

Still sounds like people are taking advantage of ignorance in the name of commerce.
            Welcome to the world of business.

Morals don't have a place here - enjoy your stay!

Comment

its gonna be awsome when ppl start designing their own characters

Comment

yea, i cant wate to play as my Ihskar race, i got the sounds and voices done :P

Comment

so no Tensor, Vector or any of the originals?

WHERES WALDO?

Comment

I was a Tensor player. Now I can't stop thinking of waldo in armor lol.
                    Where's Waldo? Geez! More like where isn't he! He's freaking been in every museum, park, and was even in my spaghetti-o's!
                    If only you could change armor color!!

Comment

If only you could change armor color!!
                      Yea, a man could dream...

Comment

I'm really surprised that malcom is not in the ini since there's a model for him. I guess his suit color palette didn't fit with the others.

Comment

LOL. im goung to creat an entirely new character for myself eventually... complete with new armor

Comment

SPOILER!!!

There is a reason that malcom is not ingame atm if you play the campaign @ the end you will find out that malcom has turned to the evil side (by selling out reapers team) so my guess is malcom will be ingame in the future patch or in UT4 where the single player story continues....

Comment

if someone sends me the final game ini i'll look if some more characters can be unlocked. I unlocked characters in 2k3 an 2k4

Comment

Originally posted by siNBad View Post
                                if someone sends me the final game ini i'll look if some more characters can be unlocked. I unlocked characters in 2k3 an 2k4
                                Plenty of people has found out how. http://forums.epicgames.com/showpost...&postcount=117

In UTCustomChar.ini you have all bots and characters listed (most of them are clones with face covering armor) each one has bLocked="true" / "false".

Comment

Working...
                                X