Massive amount of new screenshots from the full version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Massive amount of new screenshots from the full version

The german magazine PCGames.de has put up more than 700 screenshots from the new unreal tournament. Some are similar to each other but still interesting to have a look at. You can check them out here:
    http://www.pcgames.de/aid,620791/Ueb..._id=730498#top

wow thanks alot

Comment

http://www.pcgames.de/screenshots/or...eutsch_801.jpg

I LOVE THIS GAME!

EDIT: WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE?
      EDIT2: Bubble Vehicle! http://www.pcgames.de/screenshots/or...eutsch_647.jpg

Comment

Nice compilation, but i don't see the need for having 10-15 allmost the same shots over and over again. Seems they've just bashed the screen-shot key as fast as they could.

Edit: 735 screenshots and NOT ONE from a DM map... pfft.

Comment

AHM BOMBING RUN?

look at the 10. screen, "Feindlicher Kugelträger nähert sich" means: "Enemy ball carrier - dunno the verb lol -"

Oh so its warfare... its like a combination of onslaught and bombing run? lol

Comment

approaching would be the right translation for that

Comment

Originally posted by Phanta View Post
              Nice compilation, but i don't see the need for having 10-15 allmost the same shots over and over again. Seems they've just bashed the screen-shot key as fast as they could.
              Exactly.. pretty easy to get 700+ screenshots that way but it's basically 2 screenshots per page...

Comment

Originally posted by K!llum!nat! View Post
                AHM BOMBING RUN?

look at the 10. screen, "Feindlicher Kugelträger nähert sich" means: "Enemy ball carrier - dunno the verb lol -"

Originally posted by Wikipedia
                Unreal Warfare (formerly known as Conquest): New to the UT series, maps will be potentially as big as three Onslaught maps, and will have objectives similar to Assault maps. A limited form of resource management will exist in the form of tarydium mines or fields that must be captured; the more a team captures, the faster it can build vehicles and turrets, and the more bunkers it has the more tarydium it will need. Bunkers will possibly serve a similar purpose to power nodes in Onslaught. A similar mode of play was also in the game Command & Conquer: Renegade. A significant amount of details regarding Unreal Warfare have changed since "Conquest" was first announced, so it is possible that this form of resource management no longer exists.
                (10characters)

Comment

This is TOoooooo COOWLL :P thank u VERY much

Comment

That's a lot of screenshots. I just wonder, is there a good display of what kinda female models we're getting among them? I wasn't too fond of the limited selection of punk/egyptian ladies with weird hair from the previous installments.

The one in my avatar seems to be shown a lot for UT3, but is she the only one? I wonder how the selection of females are going to be, if anyone gets good information on this- please let me know . I do enjoy more 'normal' looking gals, and the one in my ava looks pretty good in that department.

I'm glad to see some 'normal' gals being introduced this time around, instead of nothing but spikey haired punk girls and fan-haired cleopatras . Though, I only seen this model so far (in my avatar). So if anyone gets any screenshots of the rest of 'em, I'll appreciate it!

Comment

No screenshots of the menu?

Comment

I guess we'll need to thank the germans, but I'd like to see the menu/server browser e.d. too

Comment

Originally posted by K!llum!nat! View Post
                          AHM BOMBING RUN?

I think its talking about the person carrying the orb.

Comment

It is, and the verb is approaches, I think.

Comment

Any screen shots of the UI ?

Comment

Working...
                              X