How good am I...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by da ghost View Post
    It IS an adequate way of measuring skill, but it's so specific that you can't really give any real value to it, so I do agree with this post.
    How can the measurement be both adequate and have no real value? Wouldn't that be inadequate?

Comment

Originally posted by Omnes Vulnerant View Post
      If I can beat 9 adept bots on shangrila (or however it's spelled), by a lead of +12?
      That's pretty good actually.

It's one thing to beat an adept bot 1on1 - that's easier than being on top of 9 adepts bots by that margin. I don't know how to explain it specifically, but the bots get better the more there are, and particularly on teams I've found TDM enemy bots get progressively tougher to compete against the more bots are in the map.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultron View Post
        That's pretty good actually.

It's one thing to beat an adept bot 1on1 - that's easier than being on top of 9 adepts bots by that margin. I don't know how to explain it specifically, but the bots get better the more there are, and particularly on teams I've found TDM enemy bots get progressively tougher to compete against the more bots are in the map.
        That is true. The more bots there are, the tougher it is to stay alive. You've always got bots taking advantage of your 1 on 1 encounters.

Comment

I've noticed that in crowds of bots they seem to get more accurate and all seem to gang up on me rather than a bot who is closer and would be easier to hit. They like me

Intentsly

Comment

I've stopped playing on any bot setting other than Godlike... I find the bots are too dumb otherwise, they don't seem to have any common sense... :\

I mean placing a shock combo at the end of a tunnel once someone has entered the other end sorta thing, there's no concept of consequence, apart from godlike.

Only trouble is they have an absolutely killer aim... which I haven't got, so I normally get somewhere around the middle at the end- frags wise.

Comment

Friendly competion then, against Godlikes of course, start with one and win then work upwards I have owned 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Battle Crab View Post
                LMAO NICE!!!

Comment

One Godlike bot is fun. A whole map full of Godlikes? Not fun. There's no leeway to compensate for the whole semi-aimbot/see through walls business bots tend to have.

Comment

Yeah, the x-ray vision and ESP the bots have is a little annoying at times. Especially when 2 stop fighting because you entered the room...

Comment

Originally posted by VladTheInhaler View Post
                      Yeah, the x-ray vision and ESP the bots have is a little annoying at times. Especially when 2 stop fighting because you entered the room...
                      "It's a human! Get him!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Xvoid8f View Post
                        How can the measurement be both adequate and have no real value? Wouldn't that be inadequate?

it adequately says that a player has the ability to play X bots on Y difficulty and end of with a score of Z over the other bots....

but it means very little to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Omnes Vulnerant View Post
                          "It's a human! Get him!!!!"
                          ========LMAO=========

Comment

Working...
                          X