Number of possible players?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Number of possible players?

I wanted to know what is the maximum number of players and if it could be increased by mods

The PC version doesn't have a hard coded limit. You can have as many players as your server can handle.

Comment

Originally posted by Mort_Q View Post
      The PC version doesn't have a hard coded limit. You can have as many players as your server can handle.
      Didn't know that, thx

Comment

About 6,630,513,612; but this number is scheduled to increase for another 50 years.

Comment

wow, thats amazing cant wait......

Comment

Can't imagine many servers going over 32, but in a few years when computers can handle this game easily I would expect to see a few 64 player warfare servers, assuming the game is still popular.

Comment

if they have removed all bugs regarding multipalyer and cutted some of the UE3 engine(i still think that there is a good 10 - 15% code which can be deleted without risk of screwing the graphics and that scaling back for the 4 years old low end pc!!)it shouldn't be a problem for 64 warfare servers

Comment

What about adding bots to fill in the missing numbers? Like 32 players and 98 bots?

Comment

Bots are heavier for a server than players. AI etc.

Don't expect anything higher than 32 players. 64 or higher will excist and it will crash after 5 minutes. Maybe in the future a stable 64 player is possible.

Comment

Working...
                  X