mac release date, plz answer devs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mac release date, plz answer devs

First off, im a huge fan of UT, prolly the best game out, been playing the pc demo beta on my friends pc and its awsome, he's planning on getting it, im worried however that the mac version wont be out for awhile after the pc version is out. Will the mac version be out the same time the pc one?

Nope. No release date for mac version yet. It will come after the X360 version though, which is slated for release in the first quarter of 2008. I wouldn't expect a mac version until next summer to tell you the truth. :/

Comment

lol...

He said "mac". With UT, that makes what? 3 games for the crapple?

Comment

you mean halo1, utgoty, ut2k3, ut2k4 and ut3
        those are all the mac games with nanosaur.

Crapples... maybe if you add photoshop you could get a nother game but lets not push our luck.

Comment

Originally posted by docholiday View Post
          First off, im a huge fan of UT, prolly the best game out, been playing the pc demo beta on my friends pc and its awsome, he's planning on getting it, im worried however that the mac version wont be out for awhile after the pc version is out. Will the mac version be out the same time the pc one?
          rofl, how do you play with that one-button mouse?

Comment

your funny because people use those for gaming

Comment

Originally posted by groober View Post
              your funny because people use those for gaming
              wow thats interesting
              alt-fire=shift+click?

Comment

not, it's apple button or apple button+ click... must be REALLY awkward loading up rockets and moving at the same time.

Comment

Yep, we have been through all these comments before.

That why nowadays we get them again by people with:

cute

Comment

lol one buttan omg rofl lolo

also phtoshup lamfo XD shut up im 15 and a haf CARSH DIFRANT ZOMG ther aer liek 2.1789299( gaems 4 mac hurrrrrrrrrr mac sux

Now that that's out of the way I haven't heard squat about UT3 mac yet. I don't even know if Ryan Whatshisface is working on it this time or not. Probably won't run on a PPC.

Comment

In the sticky by Flak about specs/platforms that got pulled when the demo launched they said there will be Linux and Mac support in the final. An update on the subject would be much appreciated by the people that isn't owned by Bill.

Comment

For the record, Mac does have multi-button mice now (for the past year or two).

Edit: And they've supported third-party multi-button mice for even longer.

Comment

They've been able to use third party mice with any number of buttons for ages.

Comment

This thread is a great example of the intellect of the majority of PC buyers.

(excluding those PC'ers that actually have a brain (I know you peeps are out there as well)).

Donovan

Comment

Originally posted by Droyd View Post
                              rofl, how do you play with that one-button mouse?
                              what planet are you living on.

there's been support for multi-button mice on macs since, from memory, OS-7. that was in, err, 1987.

Comment

Working...
                              X