Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Changes between Beta Demo and Full Release? Post question - Get answer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have another question, this happens to me everyday:

Do the retail vCTF servers randomly crash, drop everyones connection and restart right in the middle of a good match like all the beta demo vCTF servers do?

Comment

Chiln_Viln: yes, if they're crappy servers. Servers from good companies like Multiplay and Jolt aren't like that.

Comment

Originally posted by ne_skaju View Post
        Is there any indication that someone grapped to your vehicle with hook?
        That's also in the demo.. the crosshair changes at the bottom. So yeah, if they didn't remove it for some obscure reason, then it's still in the full version.

Comment

Originally posted by KriLL3.8™ View Post
          Chiln_Viln: yes, if they're crappy servers. Servers from good companies like Multiplay and Jolt aren't like that.
          Some of the most consistant and reputable U.S. and Euro server hosts that do not have "crappy" servers are plagued with this issue. Look at both of the Cains Lair servers for instance of one example. Every one of the vCTF servers that War Tourist listed in this thread http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=579426 that he described as "Primo Servers" has this same random crash, connection drop and restart issue.

Comment

How can they not have an easy option to spectate a server? Did they forget that they had the in the previous Unreal Tournaments. Now you have to type open IPOCTETTHATYOUMEMORIZED?PASSWORD blahblah. Argghhhhhh frustrating.

Ok, now more on topic: Can you launch the game and join servers via 3rd party browsers such as Xfire or GameSpy Arcade since Epic shipped UT3 without a way to save favorite servers and/or joining said servers without typing IP octets in the console?

Comment

The dedicated linux servers weren't able to run more than one map without restarting. Not sure if they've fixed the bug yet. Afaik the final dedicated server isn't released yet.

Comment

only 6 necris vehicles.......
                thats sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooo breath oooooooooooooooooooooooooo diassapointing
                shame on you epic

question
                does the fury still has the same alt fire
                maybe now those weapons in the front shoot something now

Comment

no Zoom Igib Confirmed

Comment

Originally posted by mwalt2 View Post
                    How can they not have an easy option to spectate a server? Did they forget that they had the in the previous Unreal Tournaments. Now you have to type open IPOCTETTHATYOUMEMORIZED?PASSWORD blahblah. Argghhhhhh frustrating.

Ok, now more on topic: Can you launch the game and join servers via 3rd party browsers such as Xfire or GameSpy Arcade since Epic shipped UT3 without a way to save favorite servers and/or joining said servers without typing IP octets in the console?
                    u can make a bat file and try as ut3.exe server.ip.here?spectatoronly=1 or something

Comment

cant believe this haven't been asked or i missed it.

are there advanced graphics option like more that the demo had?

Comment

important question:

is SLI properly supported?

Comment

hey, i have a important question! is there FINALLY a way to see the name of your enemy? i dont mean "you killed X". i mean the name displayed above every player. like you see it above your teammates in CTF.

Comment

Thought of another one that was bugging me.

Does the game still save its **** into "My Documents > My Games > Unreal Tournament 3" And if it does (more than likely), can the default location be changed by the user now?

Comment

Originally posted by Simeon View Post
                              That's also in the demo.. the crosshair changes at the bottom. So yeah, if they didn't remove it for some obscure reason, then it's still in the full version.
                              That's not totally correct. It's not in the demo if you're using "Simple Crosshairs", which is an obvious menu option - not exactly .ini hacking. I'm mighty interested to know if they fixed this.

Comment

Character customization in single player? Armour etc?

After reading through some of those questions...i feel greatly dissapointed...

The same menu? uhh...
                                No bot customization?
                                Monster kill is the highest?/ no interupt "doub...mul...me...u...HOLY****!!" =[ that was awesome
                                No weapon throw...
                                NO ANNOUCER VOICE CHANGES WTF?!
                                Their really is only 4 default game modes =[

FIXES NOW! Lol...still it does look good but...from the looks of it...a very linear game compared with UT04 =[

Comment

Working...
                                X