Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Changes between Beta Demo and Full Release? Post question - Get answer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Q: Did the helbender get its charge back?
    It never lost it.

Comment

can anyone tell me why they removed LMS.......

omg why not just simple let the old MODs be and just add the **** whatever Epic wants

i dont need Vehicle CTF what a hsit go play battelfield

i dont need a campain

i need UT Gameplay on LMS Mod

so when its not implementet in final we need a mod and mods wont be played as mcuh as original content

bah boring ****..............

Comment

Ok uhm...

Wow. If there is no way to turn WS off, or to turn to Toss Weapon. Ok, actions speak louder than words and from those actions I can tell how they feel about the hardcore TDM enthusiasts.

Comment

This is sounding really pants.
          Those 2 things especially are no brainers and MUST be included.
          I was thinking of getting the German version so as not to be left behind, but looks like I might wait and hope a patch is out by the 23rd.

Comment

team deathmatch means that you have a team play xd
            you have to drop weapons to your teammate!
            ****!

Comment

Originally posted by pimpv303 View Post
              can anyone tell me why they removed LMS.......

omg why not just simple let the old MODs be and just add the **** whatever Epic wants

i dont need Vehicle CTF what a hsit go play battelfield

i dont need a campain

i need UT Gameplay on LMS Mod

so when its not implementet in final we need a mod and mods wont be played as mcuh as original content

bah boring ****..............
              Seems that all you need is TAM

Comment

Can someone with the full version please look to see if there is a mutator for friendly fire and/or weapon stay off/on? It is really important to know for whoever is going to be coding a competitive mod (so they don't reinvent the wheel so to speak).

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by [404]Cham3l3on View Post
                  Can someone with the full version please look to see if there is a mutator for friendly fire and/or weapon stay off/on? It is really important to know for whoever is going to be coding a competitive mod (so they don't reinvent the wheel so to speak).
                  Thanks!
                  Weapon stay on/off is a mutator.
                  http://www.edu.lahti.fi/~ikarppin/weaponstay.jpg

Comment

Can SOMEONE give word on whether or not there are another 3 Necris vehicles??

Comment

Originally posted by Taleweaver View Post
                      Is the impact hammer in the list of weapon priorities?
                      How about dual enforcers?

If you set the impact hammer to have a higher priority than the enforcer (either by UI or by .ini), will you spawn with it in hand?
                      http://www.edu.lahti.fi/~ikarppin/wprior.jpg
                      There is no impact hammer in the list.

Comment

OKay...so after having played the full version here is my opinnion...

Cons:

- Insta looks just plain wierd O.o the reason for this is that the shots dont actually come out of the insta weapon model but from above your head O.o

- You have to have No TL on with the IG mut eles you can TL in ICTF

- IG has color beams (in CTF/TDM)

- You CANT (WTF?) change the cross hair of ANY weapon they all come with some standard HUGE *** crosshairs (which imo makes aiming a lot harder in ig...i cant even see the enemy from far away cause of the HUGE *** Crosshair)

- There are only 6 (O.o!!) CTF maps (2 remakes 4 new ones) and 6 VCTF maps

- You cant change the announcers voice

- Bots.....have incredible accuracy with ig even on novice (i almost got owned the first round..and i been playing ig since 99 @_x) EDIT nvm this looks like for some reason the bots were set on godlike and not novice lol

- Server browser is still the sux and so is the menu UI

- The new race Krall look retarded imo the walk animation etc...

Pros:

- You can finally boost your team mates with ig in CTF/TDM

- You CANT use the hoverboard in ICTF

- The player customization is nice but i wish there where more options (ie change your skin color / change your armor color (in dm) / add logos, tattoos etc..)

All in all tho im happy and knowing epic they will probably fix most of the things with the upcoming patches.

thats it for so far...be back if i find more things

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Anaderson View Post
                          Weapon stay on/off is a mutator.
                          http://www.edu.lahti.fi/~ikarppin/weaponstay.jpg

Thanks!

Any clarity on the FF? I don't see it in that list.

Comment

From the demo and what I have read, it seems Epic has made UT3 into some sort of strange mix.

On one hand we have the hardcore UT99 feel, even the graphics is similar (but more detailed) with the industrial theme. They have also removed some of the less liked features in UT2003/UT2004 like adrenaline. This clearly tells me that Epic wants the more hardcore oriented part of the community to like the game.

But if thats the case, how come they leave out all kinds of important stuff like seeing others ping, weapon stay, web admin, linux server and so on?

And for the casual and new players, the game doesnt seem to offer enough to compete with similar games like BF1942 and Quake Territory.

Comment

Some of this sounds like real **** to me... Not impressed...

Comment

****ing disappointing.

not buying until a patch is out that makes the game playable competitively.

-player-height problem
                                -custom crosshairs
                                -weapon throw
                                -ping in scoreboard
                                -copy/paste in console
                                -directional sound
                                -faster weapon switch times (opinion)
                                (etc...)

Comment

Working...
                                X