Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Changes between Beta Demo and Full Release? Post question - Get answer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KriLL3.8™ View Post
    Snape kills Dumbledore.
    You have to spoil from the latest book dude!

Laughed my *** of though ^^

Comment

Originally posted by BozoB View Post
      @ JaFO:

23 - 12 = 11
      11 days.
      :lol:
      So ?
      I thought the official release was 19-23 / 11
      regardless of the dates it is unlikely that a boxed version will get a patch, unless it was already planned ahead of time.

Heck. ... Epic themselves have said that it would take about a month to gather all the feedback and tweak/fix whatever was in need of repair according to them.

There simply are no magical changes between the demo and final version, unless Epic made huge mistakes. Anything you don't like now is most likely the result of a design-decision made by Epic and thus is unlikely to change at all.

Comment

Originally posted by KriLL3.8™ View Post
        Snape kills Dumbledore.
        Dumbledore is ghey (thats a real spoiler, red this rofl...)

Comment

Originally posted by sHoTDoGGed View Post
          You lucky Germans!
          You've certainly never played a cut version of UT, otherwise you wouldn't say that. And UT3 will not even be multilingual, which sucks big time. It sounds weird, but most germans prefer to play the game in english, as the localization has always been awful. And even if it weren't, it somehow just doesn't sound "right", if you ask me.

And that's exactly the main problem of this thread:
          Lots of experienced UT players from germany will wait for the international version to come out, so they can play uncut and in english. I, like many other germans as well, pre-ordered the UK version of the CE and will therefore have to wait until the 23rd, just like the rest of europe.
          The ones to pick up the cut version are mostly minors (ages 16 and 17) who aren't allowed to import the uncut version, or the demographic entitled as the "mass market". Both do not really belong to the hardcore UT fanbase, so you will most likely not find them here.
          What's left will be a few really hardcore people who will buy both: the german version on monday and the international version sometime later. But we'll have to see if these few people are enough to provide every bit of information the people around here demand.

Comment

Originally posted by Doc Shock View Post
            You've certainly never played a cut version of UT, otherwise you wouldn't say that. And UT3 will not even be multilingual, which sucks big time. It sounds weird, but most germans prefer to play the game in english, as the localization has always been awful. And even if it weren't, it somehow just doesn't sound "right", if you ask me.
            I can't comment directly on multilingual UT, but I just wanted to say GGs to you Germans.

I'd be *amazed* if the majority of English players could play in a foreign language, well I just know that they/we couldn't.

I know it's kinda off topic, but if what you say is right, then WP you lot, I'm quite impressed.

Comment

^ Ok i retract my statement. I completely forgot about the strict german laws. Thank god PC's are not regional then eh?

Comment

Questions are up in the first post.
                Now let's hope SwaTz0rs and Co. can give us some answers. Also some details about new maps and Warfare (how big role Assault has in it?) would be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Doc Shock View Post
                  provide every bit of information the people around here demand.
                  they better... *holds flak cannon and taps foot*

it's almost time. bump

Comment

The only thing I really need to hear :

Is the fps-related mouse sensitivity fixed?

Comment

Originally posted by Nacher View Post

That is the ONE thing that is keeping me from getting this game.

- a UT gamer since 1999

Comment

Originally posted by Nacher View Post

To be honest, that is also my only REAL problem with the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Justice Janitor View Post
                          To be honest, that is also my only REAL problem with the game.
                          I've never seen anything like it.
                          Makes the game absolutely unplayable for me.

Comment

Agreed. The mouse input issues are probably my primary concern as well.

Comment

Moved to here:
                              http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=584191

Comment

How is the vehicle balance? Can manta still crush people when they crouch?

Comment

Working...
                                X