Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Changes between Beta Demo and Full Release? Post question - Get answer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ajm786 View Post
    If I pick up a weapon and throw it away, regardless if I don't pick up another weapon, I am PROHIBITED from picking up that same weapon I just dropped.
    I just fired up UT2k4 to make sure and I can pick up a weapon I threw away just fine. You're partly right in that you can't pick that weapon up again if you have picked up a weapon from a spawn point in between so, yes, my statement that one could end up with twice the amount of ammo was wrong.

But the point still resides. You're not supposed to use the weapon spawn points for "restocking" if weapon respawn is deactivated. Your tactic play should result in you trying to get to ammo spawn points when you run low.

Comment

Q: Did they increase the sound of the driving manta, to hear it coming?
      A: No changes were made to the manta.
      Q: Can manta still crush people when they crouch?
      A: No changes were made to the manta. ^^

Comment

Originally posted by GG-Xtreme View Post
        That screenshot is fake, I made one too: http://img233.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ettingshk0.png

Advanced settings have not been implemented.
        BEST Menu setting screen evah! thx GG-X , we needed a good lol

Comment

Something for the list:
          About widescreen support

http://forums.epicgames.com/showpost...3&postcount=47

Comment

BTW look at the UT3 FAQ, looks similar to this é?

Comment

Q: Did the helbender get its charge back?
              A: It's the same as in the demo and in the demo it ALSO has charge.

It does? Then how do you charge the sniper turret?

All I have been able to get it to do is zoom with the alt fire button and rapid repeat fire when holding down the primary fire button.

Comment

Omg Thanks A Lot This Is Perfect Wow! Really Great Works Dude Gg Wp !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Anaderson View Post

Q: Did they change the menu/ server browser compared to beta demo?
                  A: No they did not. It is exactly the same as it was in the ut3 beta demo, you can see it at the screenshots.
                  EPIC RESPONSES: We're aware that the UI isn't perfect. We're working on numerous improvements and additions to the user interface that will be made available in future updates to UT3.
                  Where did you see that response from Epic? I missed it if it came from somewhere else.

EDIT: Nevermind, just saw the sticky from WarTourist. DOH!

Comment

Originally posted by Chiln_Viln View Post
                    how do you charge the sniper turret?
                    Wait 4 seconds. It auto-charges. There is no visible indication.

Comment

Originally posted by Xyx View Post
                      Wait 4 seconds. It auto-charges. There is no visible indication.

[shot]http://bestsmileys.com/big/9.gif[/shot] Thanks, I'll give that a try.

Comment

In two days we have been able to collect wide amount of information and answers to many questions.
                        Big thanks goes to Taboen, tunppi and all others who played the game and gave up some of their time to answer these question.

Keep it coming. All questions, answers and solutions to problems are welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Anaderson View Post
                          EPIC RESPONSES: We're aware that the UI isn't perfect. We're working on numerous improvements and additions to the user interface that will be made available in future updates to UT3.
                          Hah I knew it. Excellent news.

Comment

HOOORAAAAYYYY!! My life has a purpose

Comment

Thats all I need. I'm glad they gave the community some kind of response. I can't wait to play next week!

Comment

One thing:
                                Q: I am unhappy with the UI.
                                A: We're aware that the UI isn't perfect. We're working on numerous improvements and additions to the user interface that will be made available in future updates to UT3.
                                It's in the FAQ, but it's not even a question.

Comment

Working...
                                X