• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UnrealGrrl View Post
    you guys obviosuly have not been paying attention the last 8 or so years
    explain?

10charlolollolo

Comment

I hope this game doesn't become the ******* child of the UT series due to the UI, remember UT2K3? Graphics were sick for that era, but gameplay, a big fat zero.

Comment

Originally posted by picKLes View Post
        I hope this game doesn't become the ******* child of the UT series, remember UT2K3? Graphics were sick for that era, but gameplay, a big fat zero.
        Graphics and gameplay are awesome for UT3, it's just the MENU AND SERVER BROWSER need an overhaul.

Comment

Originally posted by Omnes Vulnerant View Post
          Graphics and gameplay are awesome for UT3, it's just the MENU AND SERVER BROWSER need an overhaul.
          Hey, I agree with you, but it only takes one serious flaw to ruin the whole game.

Comment

Originally posted by xi0s View Post
            I find people like you really ya, because you don't have a clue what you're talking about. No one turns down pretty eye candy just for the hell of it or to think it makes them more cool, or to get an advantage. They do it for a better more pure gaming experience for themselves because the eye candy in itself erodes on THEIR user experience. Its THEIR choice, you have no right to control how THEY decide to enjoy themselves. And the fact you think it gives them an advantage over other people is just pathetic, whenever you have just as much ability to do what theyre doing. If you actually felt so disadvantaged yourself because of them?, then you would just turn down the eye candy yourself and be done with it. But instead you'd rather impose that forcing them to play with eye candy on simply because you can't play without it would be 'fair', is beyond absurd.
            quoted for teh truth

Comment

Working...
            X